Beach space to rent

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Oct 2013 3:32 PM by glosterman Star rating in co.Limerick Ireland. 2 posts Send private message

Hi i am hopeing to move to Spain for a new life and would like to rent a 15 meter squre of beach would this be possible to do to start up a bussiness not food.

Like 0      
05 Oct 2013 3:44 PM by ojosazul88 Star rating. 171 posts Send private message

Where?, 15sqm doesn't sound like much space, you would need permission from the town hall, licensing and red tape, not much left of the beach season too until next year.I suspect you would not be given permission
This message was last edited by ojosazul88 on 05/10/2013.

Like 1      
05 Oct 2013 3:52 PM by glosterman Star rating in co.Limerick Ireland. 2 posts Send private message

I will be looking around the costas from Valencia down to Almeria.where property is fairly cheap from what i have seen.

Like 0      
05 Oct 2013 8:54 PM by andyintorre Star rating in Costa Blanca. 104 posts Send private message

Good luck trying to find some beach to rent, if you are not part of the local Mafiosi bribing the local politicians you don't stand much chance.

Like 1      
06 Oct 2013 12:01 AM by steve and anita Star rating in in San Cayetano. 324 posts Send private message

steve and anita´s avatar

Wouldnt even bother to be honest, with all the Red tape here in Spain you wont stand a chance. Sorry to sound so negative, but thats how it is here.

Regards.

Like 1      
06 Oct 2013 1:48 PM by elaineG Star rating in Spain . 409 posts Send private message

Glosterman.  I am aware of a few British owed establishments which operate from the beach, water sports type businesses.  Check with town hall

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Late 50's couple seeking a long term let - 0 posts
General Advice on buying - 6 posts
Are Barclays bank in Spain in the real world? - 14 posts
Origuela costa - 1 posts
Well done Goldcar Rental Murcia - 5 posts
transfer of car - 0 posts
Six month old Hyundai i10 Auto - Catalonia - L'Ametlla de Mar - 0 posts
English Size Bed - 0 posts
Question re POA and Bank Guarantees - 0 posts
Sim cards in Spain and UK - 1 posts
Women drive worse than men says Spanish judge! - 18 posts
Giving up smoking - Champix? - 15 posts
Orihuela Costa villa cleaning - 4 posts
Orihuela Costa villa cleaning - 4 posts
Help on heating boiler fire - 0 posts
Road legal golf buggies in Spain - 1 posts
time of year.. - 17 posts
Barking mad - 2 posts
To what extent is Spain a police state? - 86 posts
Zaplin and IPTV - 3 posts
Gas Natural and the hidden costs - 0 posts
Astra 2E latest launch information, UK TV in Spain - 1 posts
Jobs for the Boys (or Girls as the case may be...) - 6 posts
How do I boost TDT signal in Spain? - 5 posts
dog transfer to Spain - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x