Weight loss in Spain !!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Feb 2012 12:00 AM by JulieW Star rating in La Herradura, Costa .... 68 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Saw this in the Olive Press

WITH an abundance of celebrity-endorsed diets doing the rounds at this time of year, it can be difficult to sort fact from fiction.

But although diet trends come and go, obesity remains a real problem having more than doubled since 1980, according to the World Health Organisation.

It has been no exception in Spain, so the arrival of the Cambridge Weight Plan – which originated from obesity research at Cambridge University in the 1960s – is excellent news.

Already available in 20 countries, Cambridge 800, as it is being branded in Spain, will offer its clients four flexible weight-loss programmes and a long-term weight management plan.

Launched from its base in Mijas, the company is recruiting a team of skilled individuals to market the product around the country.

At the product’s launch at the Don Pepe hotel in Marbella last week, Britain’s trade ambassador in Andalucia Joe Cooper described the company as ‘groundbreaking’.

He said: “This is a positive and exciting arrival. I am sure it will do very well.”

The company’s manager in Spain, Sarah Hawes, said: “Cambridge has been operating for over 27 years around the world, so we are very excited about our arrival in Spain.

“We have a long history of weight loss success based on our unique model of one-to-one support and this is exactly what we will be using in Spain.

“We already have a number of trained consultants working with customers and we are hoping that as more people discover Cambridge, they too will be interested in working with us.”

More than 25 million people have used the diet since its commercial launch in 1980, with 45,000 people in the UK now using the products every day.

Customers can only buy products from accredited independent consultants, who also offer one-to-one advice and support.

For more information visit www.cambridgeweightplan.co.uk.

Julie

www.wisemovetospain.com

Like 0      
17 Feb 2012 6:00 PM by MizzFixit Star rating in Sunny Marbs. 46 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter
MizzFixit´s avatar

Yep, Sarah is a friend of mine and I attended their launch in Marbella recently.  It's a good system if you are looking for personalised one-to-one help.  It might seem a bit costly at first glance, but if (like me) you're busy running around during the day and not eating enough or properly, then it's a brilliant idea.  They have a very professional set up and have been in existence in the UK for years and years.  The added bonus is that most of their consultants are/will be English or fluent English speakers and will understand the problems that we have with lifestyle vs. weight loss!!

Apart from anything else, in these times of economic difficulties, it's good to know that a UK company is investing here in Spain and creating employment.  I say good luck to them.  :)

www.mizzfixit.com

I organise, you relax

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Careful with your credit cards - 0 posts
Saw this in the seaside gazette, made me smile. - 0 posts
Spain's Rip-Off Dentists! - 48 posts
Novosol Property Rental - 2 posts
Help with Spanish Translation - 4 posts
What do the courts do that takes so long????? - 1 posts
Single bed for sale, Fuengirola area - 0 posts
english fuses - 2 posts
Warning - 0 posts
Eroski Velez Malaga - 1 posts
WANTED: Beds and bedroom furniture. Xatia, Ontinyent area - 1 posts
British consulate open day 22nd Feb. - 2 posts
Administrator - 1 posts
Recommended property management company estepona / Marbella - 4 posts
MAD DOGS - 5 posts
sotoserena - 3 posts
Chrome /leather swivel chair - 0 posts
Shop fittings for sale - 0 posts
Keff ceiling loudspeakers x4 - 2 posts
Mannequin for shop window - 0 posts
Sharp cash register programmable - 0 posts
Sharp cash register programmable - 0 posts
Teac amplifier/radio tuner remote control - 0 posts
Long Term Rental Wanted Valle de Sol Murcia - 3 posts
Heating System Fuelled by Red Diesel - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x