Flights to Costa Blanca from Leeds, Liverpool or Manchester any good deals for Summer?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Jan 2012 12:00 AM by camille Star rating in West Yorkshire & Her.... 121 posts Send private message

camille´s avatar

Looking for flights for July to return in August they are all so much more expensive this year!

I usually fly Ryanair (never had a problem with them) but they are even expensive this year & aren't flying every day like usual.

Anyone know of any good deals?

Like 0      
09 Jan 2012 4:56 PM by gcarton Star rating. 144 posts Send private message

Here, try this website to find cheapest flights.

http://www.skyscanner.net/

Guy

Like 0      
10 Jan 2012 6:04 PM by daveline Star rating in Lancashire & Orihuel.... 44 posts Send private message

New schedule for Liverpool Murcia out now with Ryanair.

Cheap at the moment.

Dave

Like 0      
10 Jan 2012 9:32 PM by ACCIES Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

JUST BOOKED 3 X FLIGHTS MARCH, MAY AND END JUNE STILL REASONABLE PRICES WITH RYANAIR.  FLIGHTS TO SAN JAVIER AND NOT CORVERA

Like 0      
11 Jan 2012 1:40 PM by camille Star rating in West Yorkshire & Her.... 121 posts Send private message

camille´s avatar

I got a good deal for Easter school hols with Ryanair but it's for the Summer hols I'm really struggling. I don't like to pay more than £100 each return but it's coming up at £328 for the cheapest for two of us, last Summer I paid £176 for the two of us seems a massive jump!

Like 0      
11 Jan 2012 3:54 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Prices on all airlines appear to have increased drastically this year.  Last year, East Midlands to Alicante on Ryanair was about £300 for 4 at the beginning of August (booking 3 months in advance) but now coming up at over double that.  Skyscanner (and other sites) also come up as more than double that of last year (unbelievably, Thomson from Cardiff are quoting £714 per person).  Even Gatwick flights (these are for my kids and grandkids to visit, by the way so they are limited to the school holidays) are coming up at over double last years prices.  The flights to Murcia are the same.  I'm sure there'll always be the odd bargain out there but the costs really seem to have increased this year.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

are you selling up? furniture/ white goods needed i have just bought a place in Algorfa - 0 posts
urbanisation rights - 2 posts
where can I get my driving license? - 0 posts
Need some help - 4 posts
Las Lagunas, Los Montesinos - 0 posts
moving to Javea Feb 2012 - 0 posts
Hi, does anyone have a view on these repos, €65k + taxes, 90% morgage available, we're close to signing up for a penthouse - 5 posts
Hi, looking for advice, KeyMare Veranda repo sales - 24 posts
Looking for long term property rentals - 1 posts
Decanters - 0 posts
Reasons for NOT buying in Spain at the moment - 27 posts
Movistar Internet Deal - 2 posts
renting in spain - 1 posts
Annoying Xmas Music on Eye on SPain - 17 posts
help - 1 posts
DUNNY - 6 posts
work in costa blanca - 0 posts
Whats it like in CDS at the moment - 9 posts
Options for: UK income, Spanish residency, US citizen - 0 posts
Packages Mijas - Hampshire: Carriers? - 0 posts
TRANSPORT TO MURCIA - 1 posts
Happy dia de los Reyes - 3 posts
Spanish Property Purchase last 2 Years - 3 posts
Sterling v Euro. - 17 posts
European banks and Spanish off plan disasters - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x