Norman Sands

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 May 2011 12:00 AM by chills Star rating. 89 posts Send private message

Where has the, thought provoking, outrageous, confrontational, educational and always entertaining, NORMAN SANDS, gone. I wonder has he been, banned, vetoed, barred? If so, can we look out for him, under an assumed name, in the future?

Regards,

Chills

Like 0      
18 May 2011 7:21 AM by connor-n2003 Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

NO HE'S STILL ON HERE LOL. SPOTTED HIM ON THE SPANISH DEVELOPERS FORUM WHATS HAPPENING WITH AIFOS SITE. HE HAD A FEW * OPINIONS * ON THERE HAHA

Like 0      
26 Jul 2011 12:40 PM by normansands Star rating in Kent. 1281 posts Send private message

Dear All,

my suspension has been lifted for the moment

must be carefull what I post about Mr Pomposity

the year has almost gone - have "we" protested at all?????

is it all just hot air? have the Priors received any justice???

I need to catch up

Regards

Norman

Like 0      
26 Jul 2011 12:46 PM by Poppyseed Star rating. 897 posts Send private message

Great to see you back Norman!

Were you really suspended from EOS, if so why?

Poppyseed

Like 0      
26 Jul 2011 1:10 PM by Sanchez1 Star rating. 853 posts Send private message

26 Jul 2011 1:17 PM by normansands Star rating in Kent. 1281 posts Send private message

Dear All,

thank you, I will try to behave and avoid the suspension that Justin calls REVIEWING YOUR ACCOUNT

Regards

Norman

Like 0      
26 Jul 2011 2:39 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

Welcome back Norman.

Like 0      
27 Jul 2011 2:30 PM by TP1 Star rating in Milton Keynes and Ca.... 161 posts Send private message

Yes welcome back indeed.

Some sanity to the insanity we sometimes find here.

Like 0      
01 Aug 2011 4:52 PM by chills Star rating. 89 posts Send private message

Welcome back Norman, we know you can add a little bit of "colour"  to our dreary old lives. Hope you are as well as can be expected?

Regards,

Chills

Like 0      
04 Aug 2011 10:55 AM by normansands Star rating in Kent. 1281 posts Send private message

Hi Chills,

fairly ok for the age, keeping busy with the grandchildren and their needs, thank you.

had a reply the other day or so on the Casares forum, they seem happy with their "improvements" to make the best of things.

Unfortunately they cannot change the basics which is of course "under-sized basic residential accommodation".

Regards

Norman

Like 0      
05 Aug 2011 12:18 AM by janie2003 Star rating. 129 posts Send private message

NORMAN WHO CARES THE SITE IS RUBBISH POPULATED BY THE BLIND LEADING THE IGNORANT SO NOW I GET CUT OFF BY THE ALLEGED WISE LEADING THE IGNORANT LOLO

Like 0      
05 Aug 2011 3:30 AM by normansands Star rating in Kent. 1281 posts Send private message

Dear All,

Janie says.....

"NORMAN WHO CARES THE SITE IS RUBBISH POPULATED BY THE BLIND LEADING THE IGNORANT SO NOW I GET CUT OFF BY THE ALLEGED WISE LEADING THE IGNORANT LOLO"

no idea what she means but generally she has an edge to her posts.....

many at Casares were persuaded to complete against their better judgement for fear of losing 30% deposits but what I was offered was only worth 30% of the 425k asking price and not a holiday complex at all.

Nevertheless those that did and are making the best of things with much extra finance and work should be congratulated not derided.

Regards

Norman

Like 0      
22 Apr 2013 1:19 PM by gill_malouf Star rating in Stockport, Cheshire. 201 posts Send private message

Hello,

I'd like to inform you all that Norman is presently in hospital after a heart attack...no doubt some of his health issues relate to Spanish property dealings and the stress involved in dealing with things. I am sure most of you will join me in sending Norman and his family my sincere thoughts and wishes for his speedy recovery! There is only one character like Norman, who stands up for his principles......my thoughts go out to him, and I hope we can both visit Spain again to celebrate his recovery!

GOD Bless

Like 0      
22 Apr 2013 1:20 PM by gill_malouf Star rating in Stockport, Cheshire. 201 posts Send private message

Hello, I'd like to inform you all that Norman is presently in hospital after a heart attack...no doubt some of his health issues relate to Spanish property dealings and the stress involved in dealing with things. I am sure most of you will join me in sending Norman and his family my sincere thoughts and wishes for his speedy recovery! There is only one character like Norman, who stands up for his principles......my thoughts go out to him, and I hope we can both visit Spain again to celebrate his recovery! GOD Bless

Like 0      
22 Apr 2013 1:41 PM by Poppyseed Star rating. 897 posts Send private message

I'm very sorry to hear this news and sincerely hope Norman makes a good recovery. Sending best wishes to him and  his family.

Poppyseed

Like 0      
22 Apr 2013 2:08 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

I'm sorry to hear the news and hope that Norman is soon fit and well again. My best wishes to his family and thankyou Gill for letting us all know.

Like 0      
22 Apr 2013 2:16 PM by Marysafc Star rating in Harrow and Peñiscola. 113 posts Send private message

Get well soon, I like to read everyone's views and make my own decision. He always makes good points even if some don't agree. Hasta pronto

Like 0      
22 Apr 2013 2:48 PM by patman Star rating in Chester and Los Alca.... 84 posts Send private message

patman´s avatar

Hope you have a speedy recovery Norman. 

Like 0      
22 Apr 2013 3:18 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

Wishing you all the best & get well soon.

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
22 Apr 2013 3:35 PM by Cove Robert Star rating. 214 posts Send private message

I would like to add my best wishes and hope for a speedy recovery.

Peter

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

help anyone ENDESA - 6 posts
renualt grand scenic for sale - 0 posts
looking for a long term rental - 1 posts
Summer Schools in Spain - 7 posts
Makes you proud to be British - NOT !! - 0 posts
Makes you proud to be English - - NOT!! - 41 posts
Potential Legal Problems With Car I Dont Own - 4 posts
Tax implications for Renting my Apartment - 0 posts
Hope someone can help!! - 8 posts
Moving to spain - help - 2 posts
long term rental ?????????? - 3 posts
fuegirola car impound - 0 posts
Frienldy, reliable cleaning and key holding etc required for two apartments in Guardamar - 3 posts
SENDING MONEY BACK TO THEV UK - 6 posts
illegal houses in spain - 0 posts
Transferring property into sole name - 14 posts
Car Insurance - 4 posts
Beach Front Properties - Subject to Depreciation - 4 posts
Troublesome pet - 1 posts
european law - 0 posts
That Wedding.... - 1 posts
Wanted - Catering equipment - 0 posts
La Caixa Bank Guarentee that is unpaid - 7 posts
Not Signs of the Times - 0 posts
Direct debit payments for Community fees - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 46

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x