www.perrosdelsol.es

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Dec 2010 12:00 AM by tinasolera Star rating in Murcia. 801 posts Send private message

tinasolera´s avatar

Hi,

I have set up an association and small refuge with a friend for greyhounds here in Spain. Can people help me advertise the new webpage www.perrosdelsol.es

Any ideas or support will be greatly appreciated very much!

Many thanks

www.galgosdelsol.es

Like 0      
08 Dec 2010 6:17 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Great stuff Tina. 

I don't know if it may help but near us there is a refuge for dogs.  The association is called ADANA.  They are very active in promoting their service as they are always trying to raise money.  I don't know if it might be worth your while having a chat with them to swap ideas.

We featured ADANA in the Siesta Show couple of years ago.  I'll embed the videos here so you can see what they were doing.

Best of luck with it.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
28 Dec 2010 1:57 PM by tinasolera Star rating in Murcia. 801 posts Send private message

tinasolera´s avatar

Hi guys,

Galgos del Sol is getting swamped at the moment with endless abandoned galgos. Our small refuge is now full yet I have another 4 arriving this week. My only option is to put them on the same piece of land but not in the kennels as they are full. The problem is there will be no shelter but at least they are off the road. If anybody in the Murcia area has an old shed or large dog kennels they can donate to help us with the shelter issue please get in touch. You can see all the kennel progress on www.perrosdelsol.es and click 'The Refuge' to see our progress. The problem is now before we have even finished we are full.

Thanks for any support that can be offered. Love Tina.

Thanks for your support Justin, much appreciated!

www.galgosdelsol.es

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

General question concerning land ownership - 2 posts
Ryanair and Hitler - 7 posts
Has anyone used Novasol? - 10 posts
Tomorrow is a Feast Day in Spain - 0 posts
Wanted - Reliable small second hand car. - 6 posts
Build Quality? - 54 posts
Very good quality secondhand furniture for sale . Altea - 3 posts
Economic situation in Spain - 128 posts
Switching Electricity supplier - 4 posts
Crispy Cod,Fuengirola, named as a top destination for traditional fish and chips! - 10 posts
Finca Parcs help and information - 1 posts
Dancing - Murcia / Mar Menor area - 4 posts
RYANAIR FLIGHTS - 0 posts
La Cañada Shopping centre in Marbella open? - 4 posts
mens marin mountain - road bike - 0 posts
swimming pool but no licence - 3 posts
Advice Required In Regards To Moving To Alicante Next Year - 8 posts
Spanish air traffic control strike - 5 posts
Prepaid Cards - 13 posts
Sales in Spain - 1 posts
How do I get the best out of my orange tree? - 11 posts
House damage from the rain, help! - 1 posts
Sky Digibox Pace DV3 - 0 posts
How do I fill out the 'Declaracion de Residencia Fiscal' form? - 1 posts
Christmas Fair and Party - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x