Let the buyer beware

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Jul 2010 12:00 AM by colinfish Star rating in Birmingham. 7 posts Send private message

This is a phrase which should be on the doors of many agents on the costa del sol. I have just returned home from a visit to marbella and after meeting with several agents I can see why they have a reputaion as sharks. How does a buyer choose which one is any good?

Like 0      
21 Jul 2010 4:04 PM by redsam79 Star rating in Los Pacos, Costa del.... 192 posts Send private message

Colinfish on a different thread on EOS you claim to have recovered your lost money, but on another site http://www.419legal.org/general-fraud-news/87396-spanish-property-fraud.html you are asking for help to recover you fathers lost deposit of 6,000. Surely once bitten.....

Some things you say on the other site

''I am on my way to Spain to do more digging.''

''I am on his trail''.

''I am currently investigating the background to this character and have already some interesting information which will go live on the internet in the coming week''.

Then you ask for details on Palmera Properties on another thread on EOS ''please can you pass me as much details as you can on Palmera Properties and the names of the people involved I will try to help. I want nothing for this but I am on a crusade against these sharks in Spain.'''

Now on this, another different thread, you are looking for an estate agent presumably to buy.

You also claim to be a tax inspector........ why not tell us who you really are and what you are up to??

SUCCESS IS SIMPLY A MATTER OF LUCK....ASK ANY FAILURE!!

Like 0      
22 Jul 2010 7:43 AM by colinfish Star rating in Birmingham. 7 posts Send private message

Who am I? I am the small man in the street trying to get to the bottom of a scam. I am the lone voice of the public fighting for justice.  I take it you are connected with ** EDITED **? or are you ** EDITED **?

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 31/08/2010.

Like 0      
22 Jul 2010 10:07 AM by redsam79 Star rating in Los Pacos, Costa del.... 192 posts Send private message

colinfish-''I am the lone voice of the public fighting for justice.''

O.K Batman, I will leave it up to you and Robin to find out who I am and who I am connected with...!! Perhaps I am the Jester..!!

Like 0      
22 Jul 2010 11:09 AM by colinfish Star rating in Birmingham. 7 posts Send private message

Thank you for the emails regarding ** EDITED ** a very interesting read.

Like 0      
22 Jul 2010 11:50 AM by redsam79 Star rating in Los Pacos, Costa del.... 192 posts Send private message

I agree colinfish the emails made very interesting reading, particularily the 1st paragraph-

'''One could jump to the conclusion that by calling someone an impignorate, one implied that the individual was a brainless barnyard beast with a superlative snout and a voracious appetite, but one might be just a tad off the mark, considering the word is not a noun but a verb!''

And the 3rd paragraph-

''Now one might think that this refers to the the plight of a wilderness hiker, rock climber, or sea kayaker trying to figure out how to flush or dispose of their fecal matter in the middle of a fragile eco-system or pristine place, but that might be far from the truth''.

Although I found the last sentence a bit confusing-

''Actually, she's the wife of Greek philosopher Socrates who was known for her bad temper. Now the term is used to signify a shrew or surly spouse (who more often than not thinks children should neither be seen nor heard).''

Like 0      
23 Jul 2010 9:30 AM by colinfish Star rating in Birmingham. 7 posts Send private message

I am trting to find the offices of ** EDITED **, the addresses they have are maildrops or empty. I wish to discuss the refund of a reservation depsoit. I am trying to trace Mr ** EDITED **  to discss the matter.

Like 0      
23 Jul 2010 10:43 AM by redsam79 Star rating in Los Pacos, Costa del.... 192 posts Send private message

The One Who Does Not Talk.. Knows.

This message was left for you in my inbox.

Just as the philanthropist is the nuisance of the ethical sphere, so the nuisance of the intellectual sphere is the man who is so occupied in trying to educate others, that he has never had any time to educate himself.

Like 0      
09 Dec 2010 10:52 AM by whistle blower Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Hi Colin, please give me deatils as i would be happy to publish a story on our new website which is here to uncover the crooks on the coast.

Like 0      
09 Dec 2010 11:00 AM by whistle blower Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

HI has anyone got information on AUdrey Dixon or Pink Property, they had an office in Calahonda? they have taken several client reservation fees and i am keen for any information.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

How do I get my deposit back? - 4 posts
Early Closing in Spain? - 17 posts
Best place to electricals-Costa del Sol? - 3 posts
Too many brits in Spain (funny) - 14 posts
van space needed end July/early August - 2 posts
Kindle e-books for Dummies? - 1 posts
PROPERTIES FOR SALE IN GRAN ALACANT SANTA POLA - 0 posts
URGENT RENTAL NEEDED - 2 posts
Second hand shops - 8 posts
If you are travelling or expecting visitors... - 0 posts
Sold property what happens to Tax paid? - 1 posts
Electrical Certificate - 6 posts
DACION EL PAGO - 6 posts
Clay search - 0 posts
Clay search - 0 posts
Squatter crisis - 26 posts
New roof on old building... - 2 posts
Choir (coro) /Singing group - 0 posts
how far is Duecasa from Malaga Airport - 4 posts
El Corte Ingles Discount Vouchers..... - 0 posts
Problem President :( - 53 posts
Need an Alarm - Costa Blanca? - 3 posts
car boot sales - 0 posts
putting up curtain poles/pictures worried about electrical wires/pipes - 7 posts
Help with Plumbing - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x