All EOS blogs All Spain blogs  Start your own blog Start your own blog 

El blog de Maria

Your daily Spanish Law reporter. Have it with a cafe con leche.

Legal tip 1057. Express licenses for businesses in Spain
29 October 2013 @ 13:41

Initially, the Express license was only available in Spain to businesses of up to 300 square meters in a type of activity, but a few months ago the Government decided to extend the threshold to 500 square meters , as well as extending the range of activities to include supermarkets , professional services (lawyers , architects, etc. . ) , repair facilities , academies , small industries of textile and jewelery workshops .

Now , the authorisation is for permanent establishment anywhere in the country and whose floor space of exhibition and retail does not exceed 750 square meters.

You moving to Spain?

Legal adviceFoto: ¡Buenos días a todos! #Cádiz
(foto Mike Dunlap)Port of Cadiz and a piece of the city, South western Spain, at


Like 0


Only registered users can comment on this blog post. Please Sign In or Register now.


This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x