Off airport parking at Alicante.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Jan 2010 12:00 AM by davethetaller Star rating. 28 posts Send private message

Did a similar thread a short time ago, asking for help with parking at Murcia Airport.  Thanks for your help with that one.

On the basis that Murcia now seems to be little more than a part time destination,  for most of the low cost carriers, (particularly out of the summer peak periods), I am looking at Alicante, being our main access point into Spain.

We will then have a 60 mile drive south, and a return of course, but we will at least have a choice of dates, and prices, from our local airports of Manchester, Blackpool, and Liverpool. All the airlines fly into Alicante, and we look forward to the new airport at  Corvera, opening in 2009, 2010, 2011 or 2012,  whereupon they will get all of our flights.

Until that fairy story arrives, we need to look at off airport parking close to Alicante airport.

Recommendations gratefully received.

Many thanks....Dave.

Like 0      
03 Jan 2010 2:52 PM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 688 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Hi Dave - I always use Claus parking and they are pretty reliable.  They advertise as the cheapest but I must admit I have never checked out their claim!

You can call them on 96 568 09 41 or their website is www.alicanteairportcarparking.com

Regards

Like 0      
03 Jan 2010 3:43 PM by disneyscott Star rating. 54 posts Send private message

Hi Dave,

I used Aupa parking over christmas. 10 days for 40 euros. Its approx 1km off site, and they pick you up and drop you off whenever you're ready - 5mins after phone call. Nice friendly staff... No problems.

Find them at www.aupaparking.net

Regards, Brian

Like 0      
04 Jan 2010 8:48 PM by jminor Star rating in Mojacar, Almeria. 10 posts Send private message

We went back to UK from 5th to 19th December and Claus stated they were fully booked.  So we used AUPA and, apart from finding the parking lot rather overcrowded when we arrived, had no problems whatsoever.  Very friendly and helpful staff.

Picked us up on our return within 5 minutes, so would use them again.

A tip, if you visit their English website there is only general information, so you have to call them.  However, we used a Spanish website  parkingaeropuerto(dot)es to book a reservation and everything worked out OK.

Like 0      
04 Jan 2010 11:52 PM by KP Star rating. 229 posts Send private message

We have just had 3 weeks in the uk, flew from Alicante and always use Victoria Cars, they have an office at the back of the car hire section at the airport and pickup and drop off are excellent. Also, they do not charge any extra for pickups after 24.00 hours. Cost for 22 days parking 87 euro's... I think this is a good price.

Like 0      
13 Jan 2010 2:29 PM by DebsnDame Star rating in Gravesend, UK. . 4 posts Send private message

We have a holiday villa and are looking for some long stay parking to leave our car all year, so that we can use it for our visits to the villa, usually 4-8 visits in one year.  Anyone got any recommendations. Debs

Like 0      
13 Jan 2010 4:20 PM by KP Star rating. 229 posts Send private message

What area is your villa in?

This message was last edited by KP on 13/01/2010.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

bank guarantee deposit for Calanova Palm Golf - 4 posts
Free queen mattress & Italian vanity - 0 posts
Social activites for the kiddies - 0 posts
Wanted, childrens beds, cot bed, junior bed with mattreess - 0 posts
Honda Shuttle/Odessey 7 seater mpv people carrier 4x4 - 0 posts
opi rentals - 3 posts
How do I find out about membership of the legal action group for corvera - 1 posts
First trip of the Year - 0 posts
Happy New Year!........again - 4 posts
Get your car booked for Easter and Summer now! - 0 posts
Paid Vacation Rental Sites versus Free Sites Versus My Own Site... My Experience... - 2 posts
president proxy votes - 5 posts
Happy New Year - 8 posts
Beautiful Spain - 5 posts
Price comparison site for Spain - 6 posts
Illegal Extension - How do I object? - 3 posts
Casa Antonia Torremolinos webcam still stuck on Rain !!! - 1 posts
Self Certified mortgages - 5 posts
Happy New Year to the EOS team and some questions to consider - 1 posts
Spotify and Enya - 13 posts
NIE application & Modelo 790 Codigo 012 - 10 posts
need parts for jeep cherokee - 1 posts
Malaga Airport - 4 posts
SKY REMOTE CONTROL SETUP - 2 posts
Banks to create social housing - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x