SKY REMOTE CONTROL SETUP

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Dec 2009 12:00 AM by knj Star rating in Costa Blanca. 79 posts Send private message

I have just had to replace one of my Sky remotes but I cannot get it to work.  I can get it to turn the TV on & off ( which I never use)the instruction tell me to "press tv on the remote &hold down select & the green key then enter the channel number the TV uses for Sky".  My TV uses EXt 2 for Sky, entering 2 does not work.  Any ideas?

Like 0      
29 Dec 2009 4:46 PM by fpegman Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 441 posts Send private message

fpegman´s avatar

Just a suggestion have you tried entering 02 it might work

Fred

Overseas Property Company

fred@overseaspropertycompany.com

Real Estate sales - rentals and Lloyds insurance agency.

Like 0      
29 Dec 2009 5:56 PM by satandpcguy Star rating in Gandia, Valencia. 399 posts Send private message

satandpcguy´s avatar

If you have a new remote control, you have to programme that remote with the special code for your tv before it will work in changing channels and volumes etc

YOu start the proggramming sequence by TV slect and red, input code, slect and TV.

If done correctly you remote will function correctly...

"press tv on the remote &hold down select & the green key then enter the channel number the TV uses for Sky".  My TV uses EXt 2 for Sky, entering 2 does not work."

you should not have to do this to change channels if your remote is programmed correctly

you can try here:

http://www.satandpcguy.com/Site/programe_sky_remote_to_control_tv.php

or even Interactive, Customer Service, Programe your Remote on your sky remote control - this may be better as it has a full up to date list ofd all the TV codes...not just generic codes but many codes for different models by the same compnay.

hope this helps

www.satandpcguy.com Satellite TV & Sky TV in Spain installers. Costa Blanca, Azahar and Valencia areas.

"Like" us on Facebook

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Banks to create social housing - 12 posts
planeparking.es.....(at Murcia Airport)...Anyone use them ? - 6 posts
Broadband - 8 posts
Jerez Formula 1 testing in February - 49 posts
Electricity - 2 posts
furniture donation - 4 posts
VAT exemption - 5 posts
Spain - UK - Spain end January. - 2 posts
Maria´s Christmas post - 2 posts
Merry Christmas - 6 posts
ECONORENT CAR HIRE ****FUEL RIP OFF BEWARE******* - 48 posts
Catholic Church Alcaidesa Area - 1 posts
Earthquake on Costa Del Sol last night? - 1 posts
Advice on Valencia please - 0 posts
Longing for the webcam to be fixed - 5 posts
Where to buy goods - 21 posts
MADRID TAPAS TOUR - 0 posts
Switzerland to Malaga - 0 posts
Goodbye to all......with a sad heart - 140 posts
mortgage approval - 6 posts
Temporary Car Swap - 0 posts
Web Camera - 0 posts
How Do You Delete A Blog? - 1 posts
Has the EOS webcam gone on holiday? - 6 posts
Feliz Navidad - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x