Spain not alone in land grabbing?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 May 2009 6:48 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Oooooo, I have read this thread with interest!

The only thing  have to add is how I admire and respect Roberto for not responding.

He is far too intelligent for that

Well done you!

Keep posting Roberto, we love your good sound advice and slant on things.

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
02 May 2009 6:48 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Sorry, edited as this posted twice!!

And yes wrong date, well it's right if itwas tomorrow!

This message was last edited by FibbyUK on 5/2/2009.

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
02 May 2009 7:01 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Sorry to disappoint you Fibby.

Alamred:

Still haven't bothered to re-read my original post, then? Even though Jane clearly understood it and has suggested you do so too? I could perhaps suggest that you are too busy re-reading your own posts , trying to figure out which bits are actually grammatically correct and free of spelling mistakes. But then I would be dragging myself down to your level, trading petty insults in a futile attempt to alleviate my own anger, which, as Goodstich points out, is a waste of time.

So instead I'll just take my place in line, behind Mr.O'Leary (who probably also never did anything to you personally to deserve such hatred)  to apologise to you, oh mighty offended one, for the 50 grand I stole from you:

".......you Roberto owe a huge apology to people like myselef who have had £50,000 stolen from a crooked / gangster like establishment, and as I said just cuase you were lucky enough to bypass the slimy crooks that prevade every local major and madrid....." blah blah blah.

I knew nothing at all about your own unfortunate circumstances prior to this (now ridiculous) thread, yet somehow you saw it as a direct reference - says more about you than me, I think. I'm also curious what makes you think you know so much about my own "luck"? You know nothing about me. Directing your perfectly understandable and justifiable anger and bitterness towards innocent people who have done you no harm will not help your cause. If you conduct yourself in life the way you have done here, I can't see much sympathy coming your way, and those who may be able to assist you, will be unlikely to feel inclined to do so. What a shame.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
03 May 2009 7:11 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Actually Roberto, I wasn't dissapointed.................................

THAT WAS A FANTASTIC REPLY!!!!!

Had to be done..................

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Open House by Atlantic Club in Tarifa ( Dos Mares) - 3 posts
150 subsidies for an amount of €300 granted to retired and pensioners registered to be living in Torrevieja - 0 posts
Wheel assembly for sliding patio doors - 1 posts
amba1 - 3 posts
Making Friends - 1 posts
Buying a car in spain - 0 posts
Hi All Info/Help request - 2 posts
wealth tax - 2 posts
new comers mags and colm - 0 posts
Alfredos in San Pedro - 14 posts
Electric Readings - 0 posts
HELP.........need directions to thermal baths in Fortuna...one with campsite please - 2 posts
Taxes in Spain - 23 posts
Security Deposit - 0 posts
Hi Everyone from Lisa at Spectrum FM 105.5fm - 0 posts
Title Deeds Insurance - 1 posts
Attn Bobaol - 0 posts
rapp - 16 posts
Hi All - 3 posts
Phase 1 : Release of remaining blocks - 1 posts
As soon as more complete! - 2 posts
Renting in Spain - 0 posts
Man & Van needed Gatwick to Murcia - 0 posts
Driving with children - 8 posts
Free Property Management Information???? - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 24

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x