Friendly residents

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Mar 2009 12:00 AM by jamesyvonne Star rating. 181 posts Send private message

Well , March has arrived the month we are going to here about the pguo and the legalising of so many properties. Has any one heard anything, there seems to be very little news about this or is this going to be yet another deline that disappears into history

Would appreciate any updates

Like 0      
09 Mar 2009 3:44 PM by jamesyvonne Star rating. 181 posts Send private message

no news?    anyone living in marbella have you heard anthing on the radio or read any news on the PGOU      

WOULD APPRECIATE ANY UPDATES

Like 0      
10 Mar 2009 6:05 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Nope, nothing as yet! Still waiting for the Junta to rubber stamp the final decisions!! Hey ho

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
11 Mar 2009 10:21 AM by jamesyvonne Star rating. 181 posts Send private message

thanks rixxy  probably another false dawn..      may be not enough brown envelopes stuff with cash have been handed over. i find it unbelievable the junta knew nothing about the planning issues in marbella and did nothing about it for years, happy to recieve the tax

Like 0      
11 Mar 2009 11:18 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hah! Of course they knew! Anyone could see the sheer amount of building going on, most of them come to Marbella on holidays and many bought as well, so no excuses!

Roca and the others are really just scapegoats for the whole sorry mess! I remember the same issues 20 odd years ago in the UK, especially Haringey and around London, councillors being bribed to allow and encourage developments, so I dont know why its such a big deal!

They ought to just draw a line under it and legalize the lot and get on with life. Its the small guy that suffers as I know many who cannot sell their proeprties but still have to pay the mortgages!

The spanish are still buying some unlicensed units but at very harsh prices!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
13 Mar 2009 2:35 PM by jamesyvonne Star rating. 181 posts Send private message

http://www.surinenglish.com/20090313/news/costasol-malaga/demolition-starts-first-illegal-200903131042.html

a comment to say they have started demoltions in Marbella but yes another line that the pgou may not come into force till the end of the year!!!!!! what happened to the march dead line and all the rest that come and go. theres no hope of building any confidence in the property market till the the junta get there act together.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Has anybody ever heard of this card - 1 posts
JET2 flights Murcia to Edinburgh 99pence plus tax - 9 posts
NIE - new requirements for dependent children - 0 posts
Simulsat - Los Montesinos - 9 posts
For those in Malaga and the CDS - 0 posts
Youtube Videos... - 2 posts
cannot read personal message - 1 posts
Anyone around this weekend? - 6 posts
gas bbq's - 4 posts
Wanted Exercise Bike - 1 posts
The Rat Book - 1 posts
The Rat Book - 0 posts
End of Nationwide free withdrawals - 4 posts
Europa Customers Check Your Bills - 9 posts
IS MONALISA OUT THERE? - 4 posts
fantastic bargain new golf clubs for sale! - 0 posts
MOVING TO NERJA - 0 posts
Put off by the credit crunch? - 8 posts
HAS ANYONE RENTED THROUGH HAPPY HOMES IN NERJA? - 1 posts
detatched villa - 1 posts
Spanish Books - 6 posts
New homes from hell 2009 - 7 posts
builder bankrupt - 3 posts
New to site. Anyone been through our problem - 8 posts
Mosquito Screens - 14 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x