Easy Jet Credit Card

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Nov 2008 12:00 AM by Tamsin Star rating. 169 posts Send private message

Can anyone advise me if you still pay credit card charges for Easy Jet flights if you use their credit card as payment.,

Like 0      
03 Nov 2008 7:29 PM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

Yes you do.  Can't say how much because I always use a debit card which I think was £1.75.

If you have an electron card then that is free to use.

If you have time before you have to book then you can apply for a card on line from Halifax or the Co-op bank.

Do a google search and the different options will come up.

Like 0      
04 Nov 2008 1:08 PM by Sonia El Star rating in Wales / Carvajal, F.... 212 posts Send private message

Can anyone recommed the EJ credit card?  Although we usually fly with them I've not succumbed to their marketing and taken out a card.  How quickly do the 'points' add up and how many are needed for a typical flight from UK to Spain? Are there restrictions on which flights you can take or do they just increase the points neeeed?  I know I could ask them but I think I'd get a more honest answer on this board.

I used to have an airmiles earning card until Nat West lost the franchise but their flights were always at unhelpful times so actually still have a few points remaining.

Like 0      
04 Nov 2008 1:41 PM by alancambs Star rating in Las Kalendas Fortuna. 134 posts Send private message

alancambs´s avatar
Hola,

Earlier this year we both took out the EasyJet credit card and so far we have saved money on our EasyJet flights.

We put all our shopping and petrol and pay it at the end of the month, that way our wages stay in the bank earning interest.

We have purchased all our filghts and car hire on the card including Ryannair fights.

This card is much better than the Ryannair one as there are no restrictions on flights.

Alan and Bev

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Has anybody used Murcia Furniture? - 10 posts
Daisy - 10 posts
Asturias - 2 posts
Handing the keys over - 2 posts
Spanish Driving Licence - 2 posts
health care in catalunya - 1 posts
Average Percentage - 2 posts
Gardens of manilva country club - 0 posts
Telemicro is back... - 18 posts
Generator for sale - 0 posts
Selling In UK? - 0 posts
Hidden Charges.mmm - 9 posts
How long can you drive your uk car in spain - 16 posts
Happy Halloween! - 3 posts
Am I liable for my husbands debt in spain? - 6 posts
Indoor pools in Costa Blanca North - 4 posts
Welcome neighbour - 6 posts
work wanted - 0 posts
Spanish mobiles (Vodafone) in Gibraltar - 2 posts
Going to football matches in Spain - 2 posts
TV - Definitive answer - 0 posts
Holiday rental website owners in the Almeria region, attention please! - 1 posts
pool covers - 1 posts
Voting Majority - 4 posts
Tips for those with family in the UK - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x