Funny Videos you have to giggle at.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Oct 2007 12:22 PM by chipmonk Star rating in Staffordshire, Engla.... 101 posts Send private message

chipmonk´s avatar
That was fantastic

Like 0      
23 Oct 2007 3:53 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Again, apologies if you lot in Europe have seen all these, but us deprived lot here in the desert don't get this on TV!!

But just cracks me up!

Like 0      
23 Oct 2007 4:15 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi JAN,

Keep posting those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The weekend one is the funniest thing i have seen for years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Georgia

Like 0      
24 Oct 2007 2:41 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
I'm sorry, yet again!  I must have a warped sense of humour!  But I found this really funny!!

WARNING:  Contains the "F" word a few times!!  But really funny!!

Like 0      
24 Oct 2007 3:00 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Another brilliant video..thanks Jan!!

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
26 Oct 2007 4:29 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
I'm posting this one again.  I know it's old, but I just love it!!  And I'm sure there must be someone out there who hasn't seen it and might appreciate it!!

Like 0      
27 Oct 2007 5:58 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
I know you shouldn't laugh at someone else's mishap, but you really just can't help it sometimes!!!!

Like 0      
27 Oct 2007 11:09 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Hi Jan

That video was really funny, thanks for cheering me up, I needed it.

Maureen

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
28 Oct 2007 7:11 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

28 Oct 2007 3:17 PM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

Hi

Can someone explain how one posts a video clip?

Ta

Irene

Like 0      
28 Oct 2007 3:34 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Hi Irene

If the video is from somewhere like Youtube.com or Metacafe.com, then you have to copy the embed code (usually in a box at the side of or underneath the video) and then insert it in the "insert a video" box underneath the "post reply" box here on EOS.

If it's from your own PC, then you have to have it stored on a website like photobucket.com and then copy the embed code from there.

Does that help???

Like 0      
28 Oct 2007 4:56 PM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

Hi Pitby

Thanks, but it doesn't help. The clip is on my desktop. But you've got to take into account that I see the dancer spinning clockwise!!!!!!

Bye

Irene

Like 0      
28 Oct 2007 5:07 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Irene, if the clip is on your desktop, just open an account with photobucket.com (it doesn't cost anything) and then upload the clip to your account, then you can copy the embed code from there and insert it into the box here!

I can see the dancer spinning both clockwise and anti-clockwise!!!

The last couple of videos I posted were from my photobucket account, not youtube or anything - so if I can do it, anybody can!!

Give it a try, go on, you know you want to!!!!

And now we all want to see what your video clip is!!

If you need further info, just keep posting - I'm sat at my computer for the next half hour or so!!!  Football is on!!

Now if it was F1,  I'd be glued ......

Like 0      
28 Oct 2007 6:41 PM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

's no good. I give up. I tried. I uploaded it to photobucket. It says it's there, but I can't find it.

I have an idea. Send me your private e-mail and I'll send it to you - I can to that: it works! Then if you think it's good enough, YOU can post the b***** thing!

Irene

Like 0      
28 Oct 2007 11:23 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Irene

IF you click on this link to the You Tube site http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ibX3TejlZE  you will see there's the EMBED CODE under the  video.

You just copy this code (which is always a very long code) & paste it into the long box underneath the EOS reply box.

Insert a video (Optional):

Enter the "embed" code in the box below.  Do NOT enter the video url.

As long as you type something (even just one letter or a full stop, ie.. a dot in the reply box as well as the EMBED CODE in the "embed" box your video will appear. If you don't type anything the video won't show.

IF the video clip is on your desktop as you say, it may not have the embed code, I've seen loads without this.

Good luck. Copy the code I've given you here & paste it into the long box under the post & at least we know you've got that far.  

This message was last edited by morerosado on 10/28/2007.

Like 0      
28 Oct 2007 11:45 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Decided it was too saucy for your tender ears so I deleted it.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 10/28/2007.

Like 0      
08 Nov 2007 3:21 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Not technically a video, but wouldn't you just love to do this to a telephone sales person ?????  Great!

Like 0      
10 Nov 2007 4:30 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Just love this!

Like 0      
10 Nov 2007 5:14 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Good one, how about this......

Like 0      
16 Nov 2007 1:37 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

ADVICE NEEDED ON CHOOSING AN AREA TO LIVE - 11 posts
Cheap furniture packages - 34 posts
psi lawyers? - 21 posts
Apartment for rent - 1 posts
Lounge/Patio door curtains, free - Costa Blanca, 10 mins South of Torreveija - 9 posts
Where's Tinasolero ? - 3 posts
Shakira in concert in Torrevieja - 15 posts
Barclays Buying Property Abroad Guide - 1 posts
WHO'S UP FOR A MEET, POST HERE ! - 109 posts
Saladillo golf - 1 posts
The Best Place To Hide Money: Conversation With A Burglar - 0 posts
Help - scared and frustrated re mortgages - 6 posts
Scared and frustrated re mortgages - 13 posts
Osteopath in Torreveija or surrounding areas - Costa Blanca? - 0 posts
La Cala de Mijas Marina - 4 posts
letting agents for altea hills - 0 posts
Gina in here ................ (San Miguel, not 4 U ! ) - 0 posts
Mar Menor Area - 128 posts
New Ryanair routes - 0 posts
trains,trams and trenets,alicante to denia - 8 posts
looking for the low down on PEINSA please - 15 posts
is this possible - 2 posts
First Meeting. - 9 posts
I need new fingers! - 0 posts
Old cat to Spain ? - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 256

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x