Notification of AGM

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Jul 2008 12:00 AM by Cait Star rating in Dublin. 4 posts Send private message

Hi,

Can someone confirm for me that the administrators of your complex are only obliged under the Horizontal Property Act to send notifications of AGM's etc by registered post to your address in Spain?

We are living (unfortunately) in Dublin but have a lovely home in Vera Playa but we never get notification of meeting in time to organise flights to be in Spain for the meeting.  The administrators have told me they are not under obligation to send any mail to Dublin, only to Spain, is this correct?

Thanks for your help.

Kate

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 11:37 AM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar
Hi Kate

It is my understanding that the legal requirement is notification to the Spanish address only is required.

However, our administrators generally send out notification by email & post to a UK address as well.

Where are you in Vera Playa? As you can see we are Al Andalus Thalassa.

If by any chance you are on Thalassa also, let me know & I will point you in the direction of a couple of other ways of getting communications.

Regards

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 11:42 AM by Cait Star rating in Dublin. 4 posts Send private message

Hi Noreen,

Thanks very much for that.  We are actually not far from you in Coto de Vera - the new complex, next up from the Mercadona, but before the new school, with the blue railings and terracotta roofs.  Only have it since last year and have not spent as much time as I would like out there yet, but heading out on 3rd September for 2 weeks, can't wait to get away from the dreary summer weather here at home.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

The Spanish Housing Market: A contrarian point of view. - 8 posts
BA and Iberia in talks on merger - 0 posts
Car Tax - 3 posts
A great achievement for More, 5000 posts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 19 posts
Fiesta info - 7 posts
non resident bank account - 173 posts
300th Post! - 1 posts
Avoiding a capital gain - one for legal eagles and tax experts ! - 0 posts
can we submit the Tax form 214 ourselves? - 29 posts
Help – property management/key holding La Torre - 6 posts
mike/karalyn - 0 posts
Bomb exploded this morning in Torremolinos, please will our Roberto check in ! - 3 posts
Generator for sale Mojacar Vera Almeria area - 0 posts
Hello - 5 posts
Spanish company checks - 0 posts
Generator for sale ( Mojacar Almeria area ) - 0 posts
Information, please? - 4 posts
Martinsa-Fadesa - 1 posts
lights - 4 posts
Tonight with Trevor Macdonald - 11 posts
Marbella Occupancy Licences - 0 posts
Beginners on Renting!! - 1 posts
Screwed by a Brit - 64 posts
A new beginning (here's hoping !) - 2 posts
Which Removal Company? - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x