Fiesta info

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Jul 2008 12:00 AM by peteranne Star rating in York & Los Montesino.... 111 posts Send private message

peteranne´s avatar
Hi all

Does anyone know the date of the 2009 Los Montesinos fiesta in October?

We are just looking at flights and would like to be there next year. We usually go in September, but thought next year we would like to be there as Montesinos is our "home town".

We think its usually the beginning of the month.

Thanks

Peter and Anne

Peter & Anne   -   www.los-montesinos-spain.co.uk

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 8:43 AM by J&N Star rating in Nottinghamshire. 342 posts Send private message

J&N´s avatar
Hi

According to google

Day of the patron saint La Virgen del Pilar is October 12th

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.rafaes.com/biografias-pilar.htm&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=10&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dntra.sra%2Bdel%2Bpilar%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:*:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7SUNA

This link will give you some background info. (I think you'll need to copy & paste)

Hope you enjoy the celebrations.

Jacqui

http://relocatetospain.blogspot.com our adventure from deciding to move to Spain to being here and moving back to the UK.

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 9:29 PM by peteranne Star rating in York & Los Montesino.... 111 posts Send private message

peteranne´s avatar
Hi Jacqui

Thanks very much for the info and link, much appreciated.

We are over in September but want to get lights booked before then.

We should be arranging our flights for next year over the weekend. We usually come over in May and September and miss the celebrations so thought we would try and catch one next year.

Thank you 

Like 0      
31 Jul 2008 12:57 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hi Jacqui, Peter & Anne. 

We're going to be there at that time too so this is very interesting for us to learn about.

Like 0      
03 Aug 2008 8:40 PM by jules1 Star rating in St Ives, Cambridgesh.... 264 posts Send private message

jules1´s avatar
Hi Jacquie,

I have just spent a lovely couple of hours reading your blogs; what a delight they were! As a mum to two cavalier king charles myself I was particularly interested in reading their blog too! It's lovely to hear how happy you all are in Spain. Keep on writing!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait until September when me and my two ' Cavi girls' will be travelling to Spain for a few months holiday!

Julia

Like 0      
03 Aug 2008 9:35 PM by peteranne Star rating in York & Los Montesino.... 111 posts Send private message

peteranne´s avatar
Thanks for the replies so far. We have just booked our flights and time off work for June and October next year so we should catch some of the fiestas.

But we are in Spain for 2 weeks in September---counting the days..

Like 0      
03 Aug 2008 10:01 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Julia with Millie & Shannon, two girls & Jacqui with Brandy & Brinkley, two boys.

Like 0      
03 Aug 2008 11:10 PM by jules1 Star rating in St Ives, Cambridgesh.... 264 posts Send private message

jules1´s avatar
We'll go in for the ball if you throw us in!!!! My older sisters would have dived in straight away, but sadly they have gone to 'Cavi heaven' so they can't help!

Millie and Shannon

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

non resident bank account - 173 posts
300th Post! - 1 posts
Avoiding a capital gain - one for legal eagles and tax experts ! - 0 posts
can we submit the Tax form 214 ourselves? - 29 posts
Help – property management/key holding La Torre - 6 posts
mike/karalyn - 0 posts
Bomb exploded this morning in Torremolinos, please will our Roberto check in ! - 3 posts
Generator for sale Mojacar Vera Almeria area - 0 posts
Hello - 5 posts
Spanish company checks - 0 posts
Generator for sale ( Mojacar Almeria area ) - 0 posts
Information, please? - 4 posts
Martinsa-Fadesa - 1 posts
lights - 4 posts
Tonight with Trevor Macdonald - 11 posts
Marbella Occupancy Licences - 0 posts
Beginners on Renting!! - 1 posts
Screwed by a Brit - 64 posts
A new beginning (here's hoping !) - 2 posts
Which Removal Company? - 4 posts
Hoax Virus E-Mail Message - 3 posts
Shocking news: My hometown's Grand Pier burnt down earlier today. - 16 posts
Correct Spanish Address. - 7 posts
hello - 0 posts
If I cant sell - can I walk away without Spainsh bank coming after me in UK? - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x