kathleenbaby

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Mar 2008 6:45 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

It's not that Nicky from Big Brother is it???   WHO IS SHE?  I've been in work all day, what have I missed with Kathleen baby?

C'mon spill the beans.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2008 6:49 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Yeah, what's happened to Sandra?

She has shrunk!

You will have to increase your text size, I had to get my binoculrs out Sandra!

I can picture it now, Georgia, suntanned, strolling on the beach with Amanda Lamb, having a serious discussion about a "Place in The Sun".................

When out pops us EOS members, sporting EOS caps & T Shirts (Hopefully Justin, pretty please), all in our bikinis, waving wildly and trying to get in shot!

Camerman's nightmare, love it brilliant!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
11 Mar 2008 7:24 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Candyfloss

Well, let's see.................now this lady Kathleenbaby, posted on just about every thread, advertising her errr ummm services?

She said that pics would follow!

Goodness gracious, that would have set our male member's hearts aflutter!

She gave her e-mail addy for peeps to contact her for further, well errrr, getting to know you processes!

She was not offensive in her way of posting, if you get my drift, but was obviously hot blooded!

I think Justin's server nearly went into meltdown!

I think that about sums it up!!!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
11 Mar 2008 8:16 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

Sorry about the font size. Justin gave me some help to sort out a problem I had posting. I twiddled with a few things that he suggested and that was the result.

Well that's what I think it was , of course it could have been server meltdown due to the 'Kathleenbaby' effect that Fibby describes.!!

I'm waiting for him to get back to me.

In the meantime I've resorted to the previous settings which I hope are fine. You can put the bin's away now Fibby or you'll be getting tunnel vision!!. I must go too. I've been on here long enough today, I'm going cross eyed!!!

G'night all.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2008 8:21 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Tarra Sandra............only on here meself as the old git is at a market research...................

Bless..............

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
11 Mar 2008 9:31 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Thanks Guys

You know I have to be kept in the loop LOL.

Now come on own up which member has been mucking about and pretending to be kathleen baby?? I bet it was Diablo and wotshisface back for a canoodle.  .  Answers on a postcard please.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2008 9:34 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Oh yeah, I remember that saga, wonder whatever happened to them?

Maybe still canoodling on a beach somewhere!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
11 Mar 2008 9:48 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Yeah but no but yeah but ..........

didn't it all end in tears before bedtime as I recall.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2008 10:07 PM by HybridAnglo Star rating in Leeds & Manilva. 73 posts Send private message

HybridAnglo´s avatar
"I bet it was Diablo and wotshisface back for a canoodle"

Is that a cross between a Canary Dog and a Poodle? You know, like a Labradoodle.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2008 10:20 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Mark

You will have to get searching through the old threads to see the rise and fall of the Diablo lurve story.

I'm just replying to your other thread so there

Like 0      
12 Mar 2008 9:17 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi all wannabee film stars.

Its the "place in the sun,home or away" one, its not Amanda Lamb its the other two presenters.

They are out for 2 weeks starting the 16th march,first week researching finding the properties and the second week filming.

I can see this turning into a scene from "Rocky" with 100 EOS members running behind!!!

I hve to get my Vendors to agree to have their property filmed and we will get credits at the end of the show with details on the website.

It will be nice to clear the doom and gloom off the box for one night.....

Like 0      
12 Mar 2008 2:09 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
georgia, do you want me to send you over an EOS t-shirt and cap??  I think you will look really nice for the TV dressed in EOS gear

By the way, thanks to that spammer for starting this rather pleasant thread!!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
12 Mar 2008 4:36 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi JUSTIN,

That would be great,thanks.

Been out all day organising the visit,you would be suprised how many legalities are involved in a television programme.

also had to organise a winnibago,make up artist,P.A. and stylist for myself(conditions of filming)!!

Really looking forward to this now,been skipping around like a 6 year old all day....

Been told i am  not allowed  to look into the camera and shout "Hello Mum" which is slightly dissapointing....

Like 0      
12 Mar 2008 4:40 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Georgia, get yer hair cut too.  That red RightMoveEspana shirt has seen better days as well.

Someone had better get this on DVD to pass around.

Like 0      
12 Mar 2008 4:51 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi More,

Done both,have nice new hair and shirt.......

you wont here the last of this for years.......

I will be popping up on UK Gold when we are all old and grey..

Like 0      
12 Mar 2008 5:21 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

Oooopssss!!!!!!!!!

Georgia and all, I'm dreadfully sorry, I cannot make it. 

The filming dates fall on my darling husband's birthday and we will be otherwise engaged. Also the 17th ,St Patrick's Day, sees our annual participation in the local celebrations of Guinness guzzling, followed by downing copious amounts of Irish stew, followed by..........well I can't remember what we do next, but anyhow I can't make it. 

Justin's offer of a t-shirt ,although commendable, does not really do justice to your 'Rambo' description, surely a vest would be more appropriate to highlight those firm shoulders and rippling biceps. Perhaps instead, Justin will provide 100 t-shirts for the happy EOS members who you envisage will be slavishly following you. 

I'll send my best wishes Georgia, or 'break a leg'  as we say in media/entertainment  parlance, and   hope that you have no problems with 'fluffing, 'corpsing' or treading on camera cables.

I look forward to  the your show, 

This message was last edited by sandra on 3/12/2008.

Like 0      
12 Mar 2008 11:25 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Anyone just had this ?? I had NINE of the same from him/her.

Message by Messages (sorted from newest to oldest)
3/12/2008 11:21:00 PM

favor40

Sent to:

morerosado

Hola Querido.

Mi nombre es el favor de señorita vi su perfil hoy y me hice intrested en usted, yo también gustará conocerle el más, y quiero que usted envíe un correo a mi correo electrónico

diríjasse entonces puedo darle mi cuadro para usted para saber a quien l son.
Aquí está mi dirección de correo electrónico (favor_ray11@yahoo.com) .I creen que podemos movernos de

aquí. Espero su correo a mi dirección de correo electrónico above.miss
favor. (Remeber la distancia o color no importa, pero ama asuntos alot en vida).

Por favor contésteme con mi dirección de correo electrónico aquí (favor_ray11@yahoo.com).

My name is Miss favor i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.

Here is my email address(favor_ray11@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss favor.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life).

Please reply me with my email address here(favor_ray11@yahoo.com).

i am a anice girl never married before, am very caring and respectful 

This message was last edited by morerosado on 3/12/2008.

Like 0      
13 Mar 2008 8:58 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

I had three, wondered what was going on and then I read this thread.

I've been annoyed that my laptop wasn't working when really it's been a blessing in disguise.

I suppose it's one of the downsides on the interenet, I don't normally get spamming emails. 

Best get back to my search for the receipt for the laptop, it's in a safe place and I've yet to find it

Like 0      
13 Mar 2008 9:14 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

This spam e-mail is virtually the same one posted on EOS by kathleenbaby.

Who ever it is, has now got members private e-mail addresses and is targeting them personally.

I for one don't know where to access EOS member's e-mail addresses????

It may brighten someone's day though, who knows!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
13 Mar 2008 9:50 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Sorry, I see now that these were sent More's PM box here on EOS, not her private address!

Disregard my previous post!

Blonde day, yet again!!!!!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

administrator and president problems - 6 posts
Updated forum rules - 0 posts
Easter Fiestas Manilva area - 1 posts
Net curtain rods - Costa Blanca - 25 posts
Problems with the Administrator and President. - 8 posts
Thankyou Maria - 1 posts
Free to view sky packages - 6 posts
Hi can anyone tell me more about San Pedro de Alcantara and the El Campanario apartments? - 1 posts
electrical goods and lighting suppliers in spain - 1 posts
Wanted Long Term in Duquesa Area - 0 posts
Royal Park Spa Resort I Campomor - 5 posts
Los Alcazares - new here! - 1 posts
Any young english people moved to Spain?? Spanish classes?? - 0 posts
3 months medical care - 1 posts
Stationery supplies in Los Alcazares - Murcia! - 3 posts
Help -New to this! - 3 posts
Pick up from Murcia - 1 posts
British Expats in Costa de la Luz! - 2 posts
Hi Vis vests & spare bulbs - 0 posts
Expats in Costa de la Luz??? - 9 posts
Cost of living 2008 - 0 posts
New facilities on Photobucket - 14 posts
Who is liable? - 6 posts
I would like to move to Spain, advice would be appreciated. - 14 posts
Mar Menor 2 - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 64

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x