NIE-- IN MURCIA

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Feb 2014 10:48 PM by birdman Star rating. 32 posts Send private message

My girl friend has been offered a job in San Javier but she does not have a NIE we are moving out to spain in April what is the easiest/cheapest way for her to get a NIE.

Like 0      
27 Feb 2014 11:26 PM by 2littletinkers Star rating in Naranjos 5. 549 posts Send private message

Hi, have a look at this thread:

http://www.eyeonspain.com/forums/posts-long-15482.aspx

The procedure and documentation changed in the last 12 months...I believe you need to show that you have sufficient funds, health care, passports...a copy of the job offer.

The easiest way is to do it through a solicitor...the cheapest way would be to go yourself and take a translator. Good luck!!,

www.condadokidsclub.com

12 Months' Keyholding with weekly checks, just €99!!! Email condadokey@gmail.com

Like 0      
28 Feb 2014 9:08 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

As she is coming to live here she will need to apply for EU Citizen Registration, not NIE.  It is done at the Policia National Documentation office for the area where she will live.   The number she will get on the Registration Cert is the same as an NIE.   (It is the foreigner’s fiscal  ID number).

She will need a letter form her prospective employer to prove the job offer.

This is what the police say you require to register on EU Citizens Register (Sometimes  incorrectly called Residencia)

DOCUMENTACIÓN ACREDITATIVA PARA CERTIFICADO DE REGISTRO

1. Copia de pasaporte o documento nacional de identidad, válido y en vigor, del solicitante o copia de los mismos caducados y de la solicitud de renovación. 2. Tasa pagada (10.0 euros)

3. Los documentos que a continuación se detallan según los casos:

TRABAJADOR CUENTA AJENA.- Uno de los siguientes documentos: - Declaración de contratación del empleador

Incluyendo nombre de la empresa, C.I.F. de la empresa, Código Cuenta Cotización en la SS de la empresa.

- Certificado de empleo

- Contrato de trabajo registrado en el S.P. Empleo - Alta en la SS

O bien consentimiento para la comprobación de datos en los ficheros de la Tesorería General de la Seguridad Social.

TRABAJADOR CUENTA PROPIA.- Uno de los siguientes documentos:

- Inscripción en el censo de actividades económicas.

-              Inscripción del establecimiento mercantil en el Registro Mercantil. - Alta en la SS

O bien consentimiento para la comprobación de datos en los ficheros de la Tesorería General de la Seguridad Social.

NO TRABAJA.- Todos los documentos siguientes:

- Seguro de enfermedad con cobertura durante su período de residencia equivalente a la proporcionada por el Sistema Nacional de Salud (pensionistas será suficiente con documento que acredite que tienen derecho a asistencia con cargo al Estado que le paga la pensión).

- Prueba de recursos suficientes (mínimo 5,007.81 euros)

ESTUDIANTES.

­Posibilidad 1:

• Matrícula
  • Seguro de enfermedad o tarjeta sanitaria europea válida durante todo el período de residencia.
  • Declaración de que posee recursos suficientes.

Posibilidad 2:

Acreditación de ser participante en UE de intercambio educativo

ENGLISH TRANSLATION  (by Bing)

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION FOR CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION

1. Copy of passport or national identity card, valid and in force, of the applicant or copy of the same expired and the application for renewal. 2 Rate paid (10.40 euros)

3. The documents listed below as appropriate:

WORKER employed-one of the following documents:-

employer recruitment statement  (job offer)

Including company name, CIF of the company code account trading on the Social Security of the company.

-Certificate of employment

-Contract work registered in the employment  exchange. – with Social  Security.

Either consent to the verification of data in the files of the General Treasury of the Social Security.

WORKER, self employed .-    one of the following documents:

-Registration on the Census of economic activities.

-Registration of the mercantile establishment in the mercantile registry. –with  Social  Security

Either consent to the verification of data in the files of the General Treasury of the Social Security.

NOT working.-all of the following documents:

-Health coverage during their period of residence equivalent to that provided by the national system of health insurance (pensioners will be sufficient to document that certifies they are entitled to assistance with charge to the State which pays the pension).

-Proof of sufficient resources (minimum 5,007.81 EUROS)

This is what is needed on the application form.:-

THE APPLICATION FORM (EU Citizens Registration)

NIE PAS/NIF if you have an NIE show,    otherwise ignore

1st Surname (or only surname)    2nd surname  (or blank if none)

First names                                   H = male                              M = female

Date of birth                                 Town of birth                       Country of birth

Fathers first name                         Mothers first name

Your nationality                           Status  (C = married: V = widowed: D = Divorced: SP =Separated

Address in Spain:                         name of Road,                     Number,       Floor number (if in a block)

Town                                             Post code                             Province

Telephone No.                              Email

Section 2

If your representative is doing it this is their section, otherwise ignore

Section 3

The address where correspondence should be sent to, so probably same as in section 1

Section 4

What are you applying for,     tick box

Sign and then,  in boxes below

box I             is the town where you are signing it, for example Malaga

box 2            Date so maybe 1st 

box 3            April,

box 4            2013

Last line       say Malaga          Prov. Malaga

This message was last edited by johnzx on 28/02/2014.

Like 0      
28 Feb 2014 9:28 AM by birdman Star rating. 32 posts Send private message

OK thanks for info,  What about my situation i DONT t think i will be working ,( i do have a NIE ) so if i  can show  20k in a bank account,is that ok ? And the Health coverage during their period of residence WHAT is the equivalent  provided by the national system of health insurance. ?

Like 0      
28 Feb 2014 9:42 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

If you stay, or intend to stay, 3 months or more permanently in Spain, or are in Spain for 183 days or more in 12 months, then  you will need to register too just like your GF.  When you pick up the application forms  just ask if the the cash in the bank is sufficient and how they want you to prove it.

I am not sure I am up to date on the health cover for workers. Hopefully someone can advise on that. 

For non workers not retired, they will need I believe medical insurance cover. For those who are retired a form 121 from Newcastle will mean you can apply for free cover in Spain (the DHS pays an annual fee for each person).

Like 0      
01 Mar 2014 8:03 AM by KERRYB Star rating in Wales & Murcia. 113 posts Send private message

when we recently bought our house in Los Alcazares we took the forms to the police station  in Categena and the NIE number was ready a week later. As we could only speak very little Spanish we found it easier although obviously more expensive to have someone take us and translate and pick the numbers up a week later as we had come home by then.

Also you need photocopies of your passports and I mean very page even if blank! that caught us out and not sure without our man who hunted down a photociper in the building it would have not become a major issue.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Does anyone know the right way to go about this? - 5 posts
British expats in Spain urged to vote - 1 posts
email's - 5 posts
Malaga Car - 0 posts
UK CAR IN SPAIN --- HOW LONG - 3 posts
PASSPORT CHANGE - 13 posts
Community Accounts - 5 posts
Community Swimming Pool - 0 posts
personal tax allowances in spain - 2 posts
Missing, possibly stolen: Our beautiful Spaniel cross, tan colour, three years old. - 8 posts
Residency in Spain - 17 posts
EXCHANGE RATE FOR YEARLY TAXES. - 7 posts
12 Months on and still no date for appeal - 7 posts
Spare furniture - 0 posts
PROPERTY TAX BILL APPEAL ANY USE!? - 56 posts
Car in Spain - 7 posts
Mazarron Golf Course Property, 2 & 3 Bedroom villas - 13 posts
El Pinet deposits - 0 posts
Sleep Well, Folks ;) - 1 posts
Just curious - 17 posts
UK TV Mar Menor area - 2 posts
Casares Del Sol - 1 posts
New ID card information, please! - 4 posts
toll road - 4 posts
Car Rental Malaga - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x