Finca Parcs Testimonial

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Jun 2013 5:30 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

Having paid almost 27,000 euro for a plot at Finca Parcs, Hellin we failed to receive our bank guarantee despite numerous requests to the developer and our solicitor.

Our worst fears were confirmed when the project was abandoned leaving us and many others looking at a loss we could hardly afford.

We were quoted 5,000 euro just to begin legal proceedings and with the likelihood that this could escalate much higher before a judgement was made it was the little guy against the corporate giant scenario. We could not afford to risk even more money fighting a bank with no guarantee of success and were about ready to write it off when our knight in shining armour, Keith Rule formed the action group for us and many others in the same situation.

By acting as a group we kept our legal costs to a fraction of what an individual would have faced paying. Keith was like a dog with a bone, he would not accept defeat and was determined to see that justice was done and so began a long campaign in which he studied Spanish law and left no stone unturned.

With the help of Jaime and the team at Costa Luz Lawyers we finally won a long battle with a resounding judgement in our favour, a judgement that will hopefully help many other people in the future.

No words can express the gratitude we all owe to Keith and the team at Costa Luz Lawyers for reclaiming our deposit, interest and costs in full.

John & Helen Davy

LEY 57/1968
CLICK HERE FOR THE BANK GUARANTEES IN SPAIN WEBSITE

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
21 Jun 2013 5:41 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

It has been my pleasure to have been a client of Costa LuzLawyers since 2010, when in association Mr Kieth Rule and the Finca Parc Action Group I first instructed them to pursue a developer and a leading Spanish bank to recover a substantial deposit that previously I had little or no chance of recovering.

Due in no small account to their tenacity and single minded determination to achieve justice, I have recently been able to bank the said monies following a successful three year legal campaign carried out by them.

The court case, in Hellin in May 2012, was skilfully lead by Jaime de Castro and he was instrumental in assuring a crushing defeat on the other side, gaining a full refund for all the members of the Finca Parc Action Group, plus costs and interest, a total of some 1.5 Euros, with the verdict passing into Spanish Law to assist others to get justice in the future.

My total thanks go out to them, and I would stress that anyone looking for legal representation in Spain need look no further than Costa LuzLawyers, I recommend and endorse them wholeheartedly and wish them well in all their future endeavours.

John Turner

LEY 57/1968

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
21 Jun 2013 9:19 PM by fazarelli Star rating. 282 posts Send private message

Excellent stuff, Keith.

Let's hope we get a few more from other developments in the near future. Well done.

Like 0      
25 Jun 2013 9:59 AM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

"Maria and Jaime have shown nothing but professionalism and enormous enthusiasm in their litigation against Cam Bank.

They were employed by a Consortium of approximately 60 members to retrieve their Bank Guarantees from the above following the failure of the Finca Parcs Project.

This they achieved and both myself and Linda will be eternally grateful for their efforts."

Regards, Paul and Linda Williams

LEY 57/1968

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
25 Jun 2013 10:01 AM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

In 2006, my wife and I spent over 26,000 Euros by way of a deposit for a house on the Finca Parc development. We took advice from people who had done similar things, and also the people selling the plots. We were advised that the worst case scenario would be we’d get our money back if the house was not built. We also took comfort that the contracts were signed and counter-signed by lawyers which stated the bank guarantee would be issued to this effect.

A year or so later it became apparent that there were issues with building the plots, and the dream slowly turned into a nightmare. We were facing the possibility of the developer walking away with the deposit and not building the house. Knowing there were issues with corruption in Spain, as well as debt issues, we soon started to feel sick that our money had been stolen. There appeared no way of ever fighting the case or having even part of the money refunded.

A number of months passed and we became aware of Keith Rule and his intention to look at the some specific case law, which he was convinced had some mileage in pursuing. He was supported by Costa Luz Lawyers and the Finca Parcs Action group was born. This gave us and many others confidence that there was something to fight for. What made it even more pleasing is that there was a Spanish Lawyer who agreed that this was contravening case law and it was worth challenging.

The last few years has resulted in winning two court cases against the developer and CAM bank – both who disgraced themselves in trying to steal innocent peoples money, despite what ridiculous excuses they used. None of this would have been possible if it wasn’t for Keith and Costa Luz Lawyers, who have all been fantastic in their drive for justice. I know there are other people out there in similar situations, and feel they have lost significant sums of money. By getting in touch with either Keith or Costa Luz Lawyers, you could be moving towards justice for the malpractice demonstrated by developers and banks in Spain.

John & Sara Mann

LEY 57/1968

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
27 Jun 2013 2:04 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Costa Luz Lawyers for all the hard work they have done for us and getting a good result in the end.

We never thought we would see the day when we would get our deposit back which we put down for 2 houses at Fina Parces in 2006, but there it is in black and white.

Thank you once again.

What can we say about Keith Rule what we have not said already, not only is he professional in the work he has done for us, but he is so helpful and kind no one else could or would have given us the help he has, but not only that he is so genuine with it.  Thanks again Keith.

See you all at the party were we can Thank you all personally.

Kind regards

Jim and Carole Bates

LEY 57/1968

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
08 Jul 2013 2:41 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

Costa Luz Lawyers led by Jaime de Castro and Maria L de Castro and supported by Keith Rule provided an outstanding service to us and the whole of the Finca Parcs Action Group. Their commitment, hard work and diligence was second to none.

Taking legal action against Clayton Ges SL and one of the biggest banks in Spain, Banco CAM was always going to be a very difficult task. No other legal entities would take on the case because they felt that there would be very little chance of succeeding.

However, Costa Luz Lawyers were brave enough and experienced enough to take on the case. They wanted to see justice prevail.  Initially we were totally alone and out of pocket by thousands of pounds with no one to help us. We then found Keith Rule and the Finca Parcs Action Group and Costa Luz Lawyers.  They gave us a collective hope and focus and a belief that justice could prevail. They have kept us informed and updated every step of the way and have answered numerous questions, often outside working hours!

It has been a difficult journey and a real fight for justice but they have never wavered.  We are extremely pleased to say that we now have the money returned and in our bank accounts.  It has been a tremendous success and we would like to thank Costa Luz Lawyers (in particular Jaime & Maria) and of course Keith Rule for their determination and utmost professionalism. We would thoroughly recommend Costa Luz Lawyers.

Kind regards

Tony & Mary Redman

LEY 57/1968

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
09 Jul 2013 12:28 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

In March 2006 my Wife and I decided to purchase a property on the Finca Parcs Development in Murcia.  What started as a dream soon turned into a nightmare when our bank guarantees failed to materialise and the development came to a halt.

We never had to deal with Costa Luz Lawyers personally as all legal advice given by Jaime and Maria was handled by our group leader Keith Rule, which was then passed on to all the other group members, We can honestly say that there is no way we would of stood a chance of retrieving our deposits that we originally paid, if it wasn’t for the determination of Keith Rule and the excellent legal advice and support offered by Costa Luz Lawyers who never gave up on us as a group.

We would definitely recommend Costa Luz Lawyers to others in similar situations, as they managed to succeed where other law firms had failed and managed to retrieve all of our group’s deposits that had been paid.

Kindest Regards

Robert and Heidi Marsh

LEY 57/1968

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Car rental Spain to UK and back - 6 posts
Meditation - 0 posts
Spanish Royal family news - 13 posts
Spain's Untouchables - 4 posts
A huge thank you everyone - 0 posts
Keith Rule and Costa Luz were magnificent champions for us - 4 posts
Parcel courier - 3 posts
buying ceiling fans - 11 posts
720 return errors, whose liability ? - 16 posts
Justin's Contact Address Anyone? - 2 posts
DIY tax returns for residents - 1 posts
non Resident Tax returns completed by Solicitor - 19 posts
How to get through the Flight to Spain with less pain. - 4 posts
Estate Agents - 0 posts
Camposol Community Train Timetable for 2013.. who needs Paramount Theme Park ? - 5 posts
Wanted - Roof box and bars - 0 posts
Tenancy Deposits - 3 posts
taking over an existing business - 9 posts
Banks now charging pensioners - 2 posts
CAR REGISTERING - 5 posts
peaceful site to place my mobile home currently based Torrox Costa - 0 posts
PRINTER CARTIDGES REFILLS - 1 posts
Property buyers bypassing banks - 1 posts
AMAZON (uk) NO LONGER OFFERING FREE DELIVERY TO SPAIN! - 2 posts
NEW BUREAUCRACY FOR LIMITED COMPANIES - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x