Where can I buy Jarapas rugs in southern Spain?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Jun 2012 12:25 PM by arambol Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

I'm looking for some traditional spanish rugs called jarapas.

Where can I find a very good selection. I am based near Marbella/ Estepona..... do I need to head to more traditional areas such as Granada/ Seville?

Thanks

Like 0      
31 Oct 2012 9:19 AM by jeremymichael Star rating in 45 Sugar Maple Ave, .... 1 posts Send private message

You can buy Jarapas rugs online from this site "andalucianrugs".  They have beautiful and good quality recycled material handmade rugs. The recycled material used is mainly cotton with some polyester and other fibres, offering a wide range of vibrant or natural colours and providing different textures.

Like 0      
31 Oct 2012 10:58 AM by competa Star rating in Scotland. 92 posts Send private message

Drive up to Competa, about 1.5 hours from you.  There are several shops who sell them.  The Museo del Vino is also a great place to buy rugs, have a few glasses of wine and a nice meal.

Like 0      
31 Oct 2012 1:04 PM by TamaraEssex Star rating in Colmenar, Malaga. 508 posts Send private message

TamaraEssex´s avatar

The andalucianrugs site looks good but unfortunately they are not currently selling online.

Competa looks great - that's on my list for November :-)

Tamara

Blog about settling into a village house in the Axarquía. http://www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/tamara.aspx

Like 0      
31 Oct 2012 1:08 PM by competa Star rating in Scotland. 92 posts Send private message

Competa is great for other shopping too especially ceramics.  There are many restaurants and bars - particularly recommend the Museo del Vino but also El Bodegan near the car park and La Casera on the main square.  I've been going there for 25 years, so well versed!

Like 0      
04 Apr 2013 11:41 AM by AlhambraRebecca Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi

I sell the online, pleas go online and look for alhambrahome

Would be happy to help.

Best wishes,

Becca

Like 0      
04 Apr 2013 2:47 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

What about this? 

http://www.lajarapa.com/

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

GENERAL ADVERTISING BY COMPANIES ON THESE INDIVIDUAL FORUMS AND THE BLOG SITE - 4 posts
Anyone using Hits mobile - 13 posts
Prescriptions charges - 59 posts
empty large van ret to uk - 0 posts
large van returning to uk empty - 0 posts
Brits begin to reclaim £400m in overpaid IHT from Spain - 0 posts
Van Man Rod - Warning - 0 posts
air con - 3 posts
Sales Staff Job - 0 posts
"Cars for Sale" section... - 2 posts
Is there such a thing as a trade policy in Spain? - 0 posts
Planning permission required to extend roof terrace? - 3 posts
Alterations prior to LFO - 1 posts
advantage rent a car spain murcia airport - 8 posts
UK Car to spain - 6 posts
Should I transfer my Euros from Spain to Germany - 20 posts
THE SPANISH WAY - 0 posts
bike test - 2 posts
Duquesa & Manilva - 1 posts
Interest on bank guaranteed deposits - 23 posts
hose pipe ban malaga - 3 posts
Thank you Dickmanns for realising we were telling the truth - 0 posts
Mortgages and return to the peseta - 62 posts
Where to go off road with my Quad - 3 posts
Replacement Electricity Meters - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x