New Car hire company

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 May 2011 12:00 AM by katrinachesney Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Hi

Can anyone let me know if they have come across or started using rental car in spain co uk? Thinking of using them but wanted to get some feedback?

Many thanks

Katrina

Like 0      
11 May 2011 5:05 PM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1112 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

They are an agency, not a per se Car Hire Company. Their main service supplier seems to be Goldcar.

Try their website, load in a few imaginary dates, durations and destinations and 95% of their suggestions are Goldcar... so probably not that much difference from other agencies.

Specifically, I never use agencies and always deal with the hire companies directly. Again personally I stick with the big boys rather than those which aim to fleece the holiday maker.

BTW website needs the www. bit to make it work...

fb

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      
11 May 2011 5:43 PM by katrinachesney Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

hi

Thanks for the reply I find you usually get better deals going through an agency in my experience as they tend to be cheaper and if there is a problem easier to get a reply from! I was particularly interested in Automotive and a couple of others they have on their as their fuel policies are what save the money. Again thanks for the info I will give them a try and let everyone know.

Many thanks

Katrina

Like 0      
20 May 2011 6:02 PM by katrinachesney Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Hi

Just thought I would drop a reply with regards rentalcarinspain, I gave them a go because they had some very cheap prices with Dickmanns and their half full to empty fuel policy helped save a bit too and they were excellent really impressed with them (asked quite a few questions and they came back really quickly and very helpful). Will definitely be giving them a go next time I am out to Spain

Regards

Katrina

Like 0      
30 May 2011 2:23 PM by Aaron_Carter Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I was totally confused about this forum. This is about Car hire companies right?

Aaron,

cheap flats Barcelona

This message was last edited by Aaron_Carter on 30/05/2011.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Anyone know how to write a possessive pronoun in Spanish? - 15 posts
Apple iMac For sale - 3 posts
iberdrola in pilar horadada - 10 posts
Guitar for Sale - 1 posts
Barclay Capital's view of the Property Roadshow of the Spanish Ministry of Public Works - 0 posts
WHAT ARE THE FINES FOR NOT SUBMITTING TAX RETURN - 4 posts
Declaración de la renta - 1 posts
Looking for reputable TV man to install Spanish antenna in Calahonda area - 5 posts
Cost of prescriptions - 1 posts
Delivery from England (Manchester) to Costa Blanca Villa Martin area (July) - 2 posts
Deliveries from England (Manchester) to Costa Blanca Villa Martin area - 1 posts
Renault Trafic Van For Sale - 0 posts
Tax thresholds in Spain - 2 posts
Spanish seasonal lease contract - 4 posts
Spanish Road Tax - 1 posts
Good old Green Hills - 8 posts
Changing address for car tax reminder - 2 posts
needing help with fireworks in Marbella - 1 posts
Road works near Mijas - 2 posts
Wantingto buy - 0 posts
Car Rental Question - 2 posts
Poncho's - 0 posts
IKEA Trofast childrens pine storage units - 0 posts
FRUSTRATED EX SPANISH HOUSE OWNER - 1 posts
TELEFONICA LINES TO UK - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x