almanzora country club

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 May 2007 12:00 AM by maur Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

hi this is maur could anyone tell me wats going on at almanzora we was there in march nothing going on but was told they was going for the licence in may still havent herd anything

Like 0      
15 May 2007 10:40 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Maur & Hicky,

Welcome to the forum, not sure where Almanzora is, must google more, but hope you won't have to wait long for your new place. We completed on ours 3 months ago on Mar Menor and can't wait to get back there. Good luck

Like 0      
16 May 2007 7:38 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
I think we may have put maur off the forum for good!

Maur, we have a very active forum for Almanzora Country Club.  If you haven't already joined it then click this link to sign up for it:

www.eyeonspain.com/ViewDevNo.aspx?dev=A86

Best of luck

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
16 May 2007 9:20 AM by Mikenmandy Star rating in Dewsbury, Yorkshire .... 232 posts Send private message

Mikenmandy´s avatar

Maur

Despite loads of promises, nothing is happening at ACC, and hasn't been for about 18 months. We are continually being promised that the correct licences have been granted and that work will start, but there's always just one more council meeting that need to approve the plans. If I remember correctly the next meeting was due to be sometime after the local elections, which I think have come and gone, but it's gone very quiet again. Have you tried getting any information from your agent? It would be interesting to know what they might have said to you. I have no doubt that ACC will be completed at some point, the issue is when.

Huma still have a number of cranes sitting on the site, they must be costing a fortune, so they must expect that approval will one day re-commence. Did you drive up the side of the site? or just go to the main entrance? If you drove up the track at the side, to look down on the site you would have seen how much work has been done, its not as clear from the main entrance. It's unbelieveable that this amount of construction could have been done without the correct licences.

There is more info on the link below

Regds

Mike

Like 0      
16 May 2007 10:27 PM by hicky Star rating in campello,spain/x tin.... 51 posts Send private message

hi mikenmandy,,

not sure local elections are over yet,its all a big buzz over here,just like elections in uk ,lots of leaflets and banners ect,not sure of voting day,will find out ,

pat 

Like 0      
16 May 2007 11:19 PM by susanaz Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi there,

local elections are on the 27th of may.

and you are right, I´ve heard it´s better to wait after this to see how things go on.

good luck

susana

Like 0      
16 May 2007 11:36 PM by maur Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

16 May 2007 11:55 PM by hicky Star rating in campello,spain/x tin.... 51 posts Send private message

hi susanaz,

knew it was not over just not sue of date,thankyou      ,pat,

Like 0      
17 May 2007 10:11 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Someone call the "Thread Police"!!!

The "Introduce yourself here" thread is truning into a discussion for an urb.

JeanSIS, where are you?!!!!!!

Peeps, can you discuss all your "bits" on the thread for this development please?

Else JeanSis will have your guts for garters!!

My kindest regards, as always!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
17 May 2007 1:17 PM by Mikenmandy Star rating in Dewsbury, Yorkshire .... 232 posts Send private message

Mikenmandy´s avatar

Please accept my most humble apologies. I just answered Maur without thinking about threads. If someone wants to come & slap my pandies......!!!

& to stop deviating from the thread, we bought ACC, as below, & 2 on Hacienda Riquelme (Polaris) problems with 2 out of the 3 meant we switched one HR to La Torre. Please see relevant threads !!! 

Mike

Like 0      
18 May 2007 5:47 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Sorry, I hope I didn't ruffled any feathers, not my intention at all!

But I may have one sincere apology to make.

I should NOT have referred to JeanSis as the "Thread Police".

Although she is the one that tells us off for deviating, as I am doing now, I should not have posted that about her.

If it were not for JeanSis, this forums would be a total nightmare to navigate.

I did not think it was an offensive term, I had seen her referred to as this on another thread and thought it harmless.

However, if it did offend, I apologise and want JeanSis back on EOS forthwith!

JeanSis, we are waiting, where are you!!!!

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
18 May 2007 8:21 PM by Mikenmandy Star rating in Dewsbury, Yorkshire .... 232 posts Send private message

Mikenmandy´s avatar

Snow problem Fibby, no feathers ruffled

There was meant to be some humour in my reply, it doesn't always work.

Looks like you're wearing Janice's  thread police hat anyway

Mike

Like 0      
18 May 2007 10:04 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi mikeandmandy,

We are all friends here, your post was amusing don't worry!

As for the "hat", no thanks, it would ruin my hair do!

Rgds,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
19 May 2007 1:10 PM by rosi n Star rating in Cornwall / axarquia. 119 posts Send private message

Hi all   On our trip last  year  (spring  06 )  with Parador they took us to  Almanzora Country Club on the way the rep pointed  the Campa Sol  site and said we dont deal with them anymore as they have many problems,   that was a real joke  as they have no permission also at the  ACC, they were mostly sold the off plan that is, but loads of resales with boards up, the site had no appeal for us very remote so left it that , but we must say  the  Menu del dia at the ACC was very good.   One more for the black list.         Regards  Rosi n              

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

english mortgage or spanish - 5 posts
From Pauline & Steve - 0 posts
U.K.benefits in Spain. - 2 posts
just joined! - 3 posts
Buenos dias from Manilva - 0 posts
Rental Management - 5 posts
Wills - 2 posts
Building and contents insurance - 23 posts
good rental agents/ key holders etc Estepona - 1 posts
Out 1st December. R U ? - 0 posts
Alta Entinas - 5 posts
Venta Garcia - Casares Costa, CDS - 8 posts
sad news - 4 posts
new to this forum - 6 posts
new to this forum - 0 posts
My new baby - 10 posts
Reliable rental agents/key holders in Playa Flamenca - 6 posts
Furnishing a property at El Soto - 1 posts
Ford Mondeo for sale - 1 posts
How do I advertise selling uk car - 3 posts
NEW Murcia Airport - 95 posts
Car rental - 62 posts
Dont Panic - 69 posts
Paths on our complex - 1 posts
Missing Posting - Janice (Jeansis) - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 14

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x