Urgently needed homes for Husky puppies - FREE

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Jul 2010 12:00 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

11 Husky puppies urgently need a home. 

Contact Dra. Minerva Gutierez Fides
TL 686 934 359

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
13 Jul 2010 6:58 PM by TheBabyHireCentre Star rating in In between the two a.... 48 posts Send private message

TheBabyHireCentre´s avatar

Would ti be possible to see a photo of the parents please?

Like 0      
13 Jul 2010 7:03 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

That's all I've got to be honest.

If you call Minerva (phone number below) I'm sure she will send one to you.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
14 Jul 2010 11:25 AM by TheBabyHireCentre Star rating in In between the two a.... 48 posts Send private message

TheBabyHireCentre´s avatar

I received this email as a result of my inability to contact the people, and as a result of our searches eslewhere on the internet. 

It seems that this may need to be removed, unless of course you know the people personally, and can varify otherwise.

"I have been searching online for this Dr Fides who is advertising her Siberian Husky puppies and have only found other websites trying to help out. It looks as though this campaign has been circulating around the internet for a while, so either the puppies have been given away a long time ago or it is a hoax. I received the original message from a friend of mine and thought we should help, as did others. I have also found messages from others who have been trying to adopt and have met the same dead end. It makes sense now that Dr. Fides´ (if there is one) phone box is full.

We apologize for any trouble this may have caused you and will now be more careful to research the campaigns that are posted."

Like 0      
14 Jul 2010 1:52 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Why do cctv and lists of debtors breach data protection rules? - 10 posts
Can you recommend Vincent Real Estate, Benijofar? - 14 posts
What's your one best thing and one worst thing about Spain - 20 posts
looking for holiday apartment,, calahonda - 0 posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EYE ON SPAIN - 2 posts
Motorcycle Insurance - 3 posts
I am that Dumb!! - 0 posts
what happens if you ignore dacion en pago and just chuck the keys in? - 0 posts
CAM mortgage rates - 0 posts
Van space from UK to Spain - 0 posts
Repossession Negotiation - 2 posts
returning to the uk - possibly for good - 0 posts
Where are you all - 0 posts
Personal Trainer - 3 posts
Landlord Wants Us Out 6 Weeks Into 6 month Contract - 4 posts
Growing Oranges and Lemons - 0 posts
Happy birthday to Susan and EOS - 7 posts
Repossession - 8 posts
THE FAITH - 1 posts
want to trade down and release some cash ? - 0 posts
A song for Spanish victory today! - 2 posts
The Faith - 0 posts
Help for best places to live on Costa Del Sol and finding work as British Nurse - 7 posts
Please tell my why - 4 posts
Useless Gadgets - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x