Mobile Home Sites & living in Southern Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Jul 2010 6:55 PM by roddy1 Star rating in Leeds/ Balsicas. 250 posts Send private message

roddy1´s avatar

Hi Dugfay

Glad everything is going alright, just another pointer check that flights run 12 months  year some destinations only operate 8 months a year service. You never if have to back for emergencies.

Like 0      
12 Jul 2010 5:19 PM by FORUM TALKER Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Check out wherever you are going the winter temperatures as Spain can get cold in the winter.

Like 0      
12 Jul 2010 7:45 PM by wisteria10 Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Hi Dugfay , I have just purchased a Re-Sale Mobile Home in Mollina and my flight out to Malaga is first week in August. I have read what a lot of people have been saying on the forum about the costs and so forth and whole -heartedly agree that things need to be loked at.

Some people just think about the cost of living as we do here , but there are other things to consider as well , such as the Health Care and prescriptions.

I am looking at private health at the moment , but have not made my mind up as yet as I should really speak to some one over in Spain.

Hope you enjoy your stay in September and you never know I might bump into you at Marguerita's !!

Cheers

Like 0      
12 Jul 2010 9:17 PM by dugfay Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

Hi Wisteria & thanx for the mail we are looking for a re-sale as well as thats what weve been advised to buy what site have u bought on as we are staying on lazy days in Spain site & where is Marguerita,s? what model have u bought & how many bedrooms & can u give us any good or bad advice or what to gaurd against seeing as u hav allready bought & where are you from? & we are more than happy to bump into u in there.

Many Thanx DugFay

Like 0      
12 Jul 2010 10:35 PM by wisteria10 Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

hi dugfay , have sent you  Private Message as I wasn't sure if I could mention Companies or not.

The home I have bought has 2 bedrooms one with ensuite shower. It is an Atlas Florida Model , but i'm not sure how old it is.

I can't really give you any advice , although I asked myself what was I looking for and what did I want from the parks in Spain.

Also I have never been to Mainland Spain before , so it was all new to me and I didn't know what to expect. I think the area of Mollina is lovely and it's as peaceful as you want it to be.

Hope this helps.

Like 0      
13 Jul 2010 12:21 AM by dugfay Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

Yes we love that area as well nice & peaceful if we can be of any help let us know as weve being going to Spainnow for over 20 years & have been having a good look at sites for retiral for 3 years now & hoping to retie next year if my wife gets early retirement

Cheers

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

looking for work in architecture/ design - 1 posts
Moving to Spain - 1 posts
Well done to the Passion Studio in Fuengirola - 1 posts
Estate Agent in Cordoba? - 2 posts
EOS 'browse server' question - 0 posts
Brits banned from being blood donors! - 4 posts
Help! transfer from alicante airport to los montesinos. - 7 posts
holidayrentalhomes.com - 3 posts
Land Grab Only In Spain? - 5 posts
Help wanted - 2 posts
Help Wanted - 11 posts
Help wanted - 0 posts
Euro millions lottery - 2 posts
Long term rental Alcaidesa - 0 posts
Media Markt VAT free day - 4th and 5th July 2010 - 1 posts
Transport required - 0 posts
Hi there another newbie thinking about walking the walk - 4 posts
BMIbaby cancellations - 13 posts
Boot Sale - 2 posts
Any similar experiences....? - 0 posts
Proposed changes to Spanish Health system - 1 posts
Ferries to Southern Spain - 2 posts
Warning to iPod/ iPhone users updating to OS4 - 0 posts
TEFL teaching vacancies - 13 posts
Any recomendations on a good solicitor - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 26

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x