29 Oct 2008 7:35 PM:
Through a person close to roda golf (not belonging to the company) I have information that the city hall of San Javier has informed Roda that the streets of the complex are public, meaning that the access to Roda Golf has to be free and that the security at the entrance must be removed. Once again is not a written information from the town hall, but if this is true, I don't know what they are going to do with the whole thing. Can you imagine being at your pool and people from San Javier just walking by? Has anybody heard anything similar? I really do not believe it.
Community thread: Hi....new on EOS and need ideas
--------------------------------------
|
16 Oct 2008 9:38 PM:
News from the town hall (yesterday's news but again verbally, not in written) to my lawyer: no license has been granted so far, and no license is going to be issued for the moment. We are awaiting for the written information and hopefully for the modifications to the partial building plan (there is supposed to be several requested by Roda Golf, which would be the main reason why the license has not been granted yet. Since Banco de Valencia has not answered to our request for the money, I will go forward with the legal action so if anyone would join me, I have contacted a lawyer in the area and he says that it would be good and cheap to be several people acting together. I am hiring him anyway, so if anyone wants to join, please let me know. Tomorrow I will ask for a quotation on the whole thing.
Community thread: Hi....new on EOS and need ideas
--------------------------------------
|
05 Oct 2008 7:25 PM:
Thanks very much Mark. It has helped a lot. I'll keep you posted.
Community thread: Hi....new on EOS and need ideas
--------------------------------------
|
05 Oct 2008 7:22 PM:
Thanks her grace. I have exactly the same information you have and the problem is that to prove that the delays are sought for by Roda Golf and therefore they have acted in bad faith would take time, money and a court case. We have tried to get the money back from the bank, but we are still expecting news. I still think that the best way would be to unite all people in the same situation and make Roda Golf take some real action about this. If it is true that now they have the license to build, we still have 18 months ahead (but meanwhile our money is in their hands, and at the current interest rates that's a lot of money).
Community thread: Hi....new on EOS and need ideas
--------------------------------------
|
02 Oct 2008 8:36 PM:
It's my first time in this forum, and it is out of desperation that I am writing here. Roda Golf, through its solicitors have done nothing but avoiding me and make me waste my time, so if anyone knows of a lawyer in the area who is succesing in getting the money back please, let me know. I propose to all of you to make a joint action.
Community thread: Hi....new on EOS and need ideas
--------------------------------------
|