El Balcon Alcaucin and Terraze Alcaucin

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 May 2009 12:00 AM by Weightchaser Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Is there a group setup to get back deposits and stage payments from the builders / developers of these two developments. If there is can some kind sole get back to me with the lawyers details.

Jim

Like 0      
05 Aug 2009 1:58 PM by geoff palmer Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi Jim

Just read your post,do you still need lawyer details? If so I can forward the ones we are using to you.

This message was last edited by geoff palmer on 05/08/2009.

Like 0      
05 Aug 2009 4:51 PM by Weightchaser Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi Geoff

Thank you for the reply, I knew that there was a kind soul out there who was able to help out.

Yes, I would be very interested in your solicitor details

Jim

Like 0      
27 Mar 2014 6:30 PM by Dave&Jen Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi Geoff, i havn't been on this site for ages hence my very late e mail after your last post but i wondered are you still looking to get your deposits back from the developers?

Regards

Dave

This message was last edited by Dave&Jen on 27/03/2014.

Like 0      
28 Mar 2014 11:40 AM by hosilverlining Star rating in Property owner in Gr.... 173 posts Send private message

Hi, I've just put this on the Medina Elvira forum, seems Gaspar is reinventing himself with his usual teflon coated attitude!

http://gasparlino.com/

If you click through on the Spanish Developments link, there are links to photos of the fabulous Peninsula developments near Granada and around Marbella and Malaga including Balcón de Alcaucin and Terrazaz Alcaucin - most of which of course have never been started, or were not finished.  Medina Elvira is in a parlous state and also subject to an ongoing criminal prosecution re the occupation licences being issued illegally.

There are several lawyers who I know have been successful in recovering deposits from the Medina developments, including Costa Luz who post on here.  I have details of some others who are based in the Malaga area, if anyone is interested.

Would be interested to hear if you had any success Geoff.

Like 1      
25 Sep 2014 4:22 PM by bajamisdeudas Star rating in 2014 GRAND AVE BALDW.... 13 posts Send private message

May we know what happened to this issue? Any updates perhaps?

Like 0      
03 Nov 2014 8:52 PM by Dave&Jen Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi,

We have just read your post.  We are still waiting to hear if we will get our legal fees back.  We did successfully get our deposit back a while ago and recently heard that we don't have to go through with any purchase from this awful developer.

Any further information/help please email us.

Dave & Jen

Like 0      
29 Nov 2014 8:55 AM by geoff palmer Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi Dave & Jen

I did e mail our lawyers as to when we would get our legal fees back after he informed me we had won the appeal case. The reply was probably not at all as the developer had gone bankrupt and we signed the deal with the insurance company for the original refund. I suppose we have come out of a bad situation with most of our money back!!

Geoff  

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Expensive car hire this year!!! - 3 posts
Credit Crunch Furtniture Packages - 26 posts
ITV1 - Tonight with Trevor McDonald - UK - 3 posts
What happens if planning permission is found to be illegal - 4 posts
so GIB is out the paper work alone is terrible ! LONG TERM RENTAL la Linea wanted can you help ? - 3 posts
Hello from savepurs - 3 posts
Save the Chiringuitos - Sign our online petition - 5 posts
still looking for camp bed!! - 4 posts
Capital Gains Tax. Overpaid your taxes due? - 0 posts
Buying cigarettes in Gib, what are the limits for bringing back to UK - 28 posts
Malaga Transfer - 1 posts
Uk bank details asked for? - 11 posts
READY RENTAL PROPERTY !!!BEWARE!!! - 20 posts
UK Tax Return - 6 posts
URGENT APPEAL! Please read and help if you can! - 7 posts
Mr @ Mrs L - 0 posts
La Almazara Jalon Alicante - 10 posts
Costa Blanca South guide book - 14 posts
European Elections -Expat Candidate - 8 posts
Camp bed - 0 posts
bmw - 0 posts
Earthquake in Torrevieja - 7 posts
planning a holiday ?? - 4 posts
kids under 11,s football clubs near villa martin area - 0 posts
Finaly! planning our move to spain. - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x