Starting a childcare business in Spain

Schools and Education in Spain Guide
Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Apr 2021 10:01 AM by MaddieH Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi there, 

I'm hoping to start a daycare business in my home, like a childminder in England. Is there anything I need to register or rules to abide by? And I'm assuming I'd need to be autonimo if it's a business rather than just an arrangement between friends. 

Many thanks,


Like 0      
09 Apr 2021 11:29 AM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1205 posts Send private message

There is enough in the world for everyone, but not enough for the greedy!

Like 0      
19 Jan 2022 2:04 PM by Kohag Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Kohag´s avatar

You must register your activity because it is a business. You will make a profit, so you must pay taxes. In addition, you need a license, which allows you to conduct business activities and pay taxes. Sales tax licenses allow a business or corporation to buy, sell, trade, and pay tax to the state - without one, a business could face legal backlash or closure. Some states do not require a license for a specific activity. But Illinois, for example, requires business licenses for all types of activities. These are small businesses, LLCs, food and liquor sellers, and businesses that conduct most of their business to customers online. If you want to learn more about business licenses, click .

This message was last edited by Kohag on 1/21/2022.

This message was last edited by Kohag on 1/21/2022.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Low pressure from new water heater - 2 posts
Court costs - 6 posts
Bank Second Line Security ID - 6 posts
Is Andalusia open to uk residents - 1 posts
for sale nice guitar - 0 posts
wanted snooker partner - 0 posts
UK car in airport parking, no mot and tax - 2 posts
Eu 90 day rule - 46 posts
Floor Clause win - 0 posts
hearing aids - 0 posts
La Tercia Village Murcia - 0 posts
Lack of Communication from Spanish Lawyers - 6 posts
looking to rent long term - 0 posts
Padron Update non EU Citizens - 4 posts
Air Conditioning V ceiling fans, or both ?. - 10 posts
Costaluz Lawyers - 0 posts
Stanley Johnson Holidays? - 8 posts
A strong battle against Supreme Court´s recent interpretation of Law 57/68 we are in - 10 posts
Getting Your House Bills Electronically When Stuck In The UK - 8 posts
Pain Clinic - 2 posts
Driver and campervan required June/July for Spain to UK repatriation 1 person, 2 cats and luggage - 0 posts
Mapfre insurance - 4 posts
Law changed to protect the councils ? - 6 posts
Where to get permission to be out in curfew? - 0 posts
Costaluz lawyers return of Off plan deposit plus costs and interest - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x