Spanish security licence

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Mar 2019 20:51 by Closepro24 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hello guys, 

I was just wanting to know if anyone had any info on how to gain a Spanish security licence as you need the Spanish version of the British SIA to operate in Spain cannot find anything on it online. 

Any help is appreciated .

Thank you 

Dave

Embed

Like 0      
27 Mar 2019 09:42 by angeleyes1 Star rating in Camposol & Bradford. 406 posts Send private message

angeleyes1´s avatar

Any Town Hall.

Like 0      
27 Mar 2019 11:10 by nitram Star rating in castalla. 172 posts Send private message

Don´t think there is such a thing in spain, as they are run by seurity companys. First you will have to get a criminal record check (spanish one ) get a application form from your local court (sorry cant remember the name now few yours ago since i got one for my British SIA Licence, then along with your passport get it notarised at Notary, then send it off to Madrid for criminal record record,yet again bit vague but as i said been about 4 years since i last done mine.

Alternat go to the company you are being employed by, they will have the answere, good luck

Like 0      
27 Mar 2019 11:10 by nitram Star rating in castalla. 172 posts Send private message

Don´t think there is such a thing in spain, as they are run by seurity companys. First you will have to get a criminal record check (spanish one ) get a application form from your local court (sorry cant remember the name now few yours ago since i got one for my British SIA Licence, then along with your passport get it notarised at Notary, then send it off to Madrid for criminal record record,yet again bit vague but as i said been about 4 years since i last done mine.

Alternat go to the company you are being employed by, they will have the answere, good luck

Like 0      
06 Apr 2019 12:48 by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9328 posts Send private message

Legal Questions? Speak to Maria Direct

Yes, an administrative authorization is needed for the provision of private security services in Spain by private security companies.

The administrative authorization can be substituted by a responsible declaration when they intend to dedicate themselves exclusively to the installation and maintenance of devices, equipment, devices and security systems connected to alarm reception centers or to control or video surveillance centers.

The validity of the authorization or the responsible declaration will be indefinite.

This message was last edited by mariadecastro on 06/04/2019.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Contingency Decree for Hard Brexit - 4 posts
New Mortgage Act in Spain - 0 posts
New Royal Decree on Housing Rental - 0 posts
Anyone in Illora, Granada - 1 posts
Resin sun loungers - 2 posts
Buying apartment - Fees - 48 posts
Manchester House Buyers - 1 posts
Ammex Administrators - Sabinillas - 3 posts
Northerners - 7 posts
WH Smith Corvera Airport Rip Off Water - 10 posts
Introduction - 1 posts
Tax and Residency - Staying in Spain between 3 months and 6 months a year - 6 posts
mobility scooter - 9 posts
Brexit effect - 102 posts
Exchange Spanish LHD car for UK rhd car - 7 posts
Firefly/Do You Spain extra charge for 75+ drivers - 8 posts
Suitability of Location for Air Con Units - 3 posts
Spain post Brexit for British residents. - 68 posts
Buying a rural property in the Malaga region - 22 posts
Campo delivery of water - 1 posts
Funds seized by La Caixa for alleged tax avoidance...next steps? - 3 posts
Are the days of Freeloaders limited in Spain? - 44 posts
Reassurance needed - 21 posts
Comfort in numbers. - 19 posts
Car Hire & Excess Insurance - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x