Lost money on Spanish off-plan property

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 Jan 2018 12:10 AM by briando55 Star rating in Yorkshire. 1982 posts Send private message

Fazerelli.    If you put an ad in a local paper, how will Johnny Foreigner who lost their money see it ?   

They aren’t from round there.   

And if that’s the best plan after 12 months of thinking about it, it’s bsck to the drawing board I reckon 😢

This message was last edited by briando55 on 31/01/2018.

Best wishes, Brian

Like 0      
31 Jan 2018 10:05 AM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

Put a add in a local paper asking the same, from what I gather about others who have lost money you should be inundated with replies. Baz1946

Hilarious Baz. Where do you get them from? You're one sad man. Get a life.

Oh come on Fazerelli gimme a break, everyone, well not everyone so it seems,  knows that all the local Spanish newspapers can be sent to your home address where ever in the world, and they are also on the internet for the world to see and read. 

Anyway lets think along these lines, and cast your mind back, a little will do, I think the post was to help someone who has lost either money or deposit on a house in Spain, ( Not sure now)  so if this was the case then any sensible 'Sane' person should explore every avenue to ensure what they request gets done, in this case a refund of your own money, after all we are not talking about getting a refund on a faulty Hoover, now are we? so I suggested placing an add in the local rag maybe in the hope that others who found themselves in the same situation might, possibly, hopefully, read the add and make contact with said person so the club then gets bigger.

Hopefully you will never be in this situation, but if you are and have much the same problem can I suggest.....

'You put a bloody add in the local paper'.....For you only as it seems I wasn't clear enough...The far reaching Spanish one's.

PS....Watch this space for your answer 31-Jan-2019

This message was last edited by baz1946 on 31/01/2018.

Like 0      
08 Mar 2018 10:06 PM by fazarelli Star rating. 282 posts Send private message

This message was last edited by fazarelli on 08/03/2018.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

A week away - 12 posts
Bank Tax or charges - 3 posts
Mortgage associated costs - 0 posts
Mortgage floor cap - 7 posts
Problem with an Insurance Claim - 4 posts
Painter Wanted between 8th to 13th Feb - 0 posts
Donald Trump immigration ban - 159 posts
First post. I am a cyclist and would like to know what the law for dog attacks - 7 posts
Clausula Suelo - 25 posts
Help - looking to move to south of Spain - 5 posts
Question re interest payments re Ley 58/68 and AVALS - 6 posts
I am a spanish teacher and i just started my new youTube channel - suggestions? - 5 posts
Contemplating the Big Move!! - 22 posts
Anyone looking for a solicitor in Spain? Check Costaluz Lawyers out. - 0 posts
Maria and Costa Luz Lawyers - 0 posts
Steps for Claims on Floor Clauses in Mortgage contracts - 26 posts
Do i need to be registered to be a key holder?? - 12 posts
Finding the best mortgage - 2 posts
Iberia beckons - 3 posts
Speeding Notification asking for Driver ID - 6 posts
Advice wanted on buying 2nd hand pickup - 0 posts
Hip Op - 5 posts
Car Insurance options? - 4 posts
IT IS SNOWING AT LA ZENIA - 6 posts
Remortgaging a property in Spain - advice please - 17 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 23

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x