All EOS blogs All Spain blogs  Start your own blog Start your own blog 

british spanish resident wants to marry and relocate non eu citizen girlfriend in spain

im a british eu citizen moving to spain to take up residence there. i want to bring my non eu citizen girlfriend to spain to marry her in a few months time. will she be able to stay in spain and claim residence with me once we are married?

moving my non eu citizen girlfriend to marry and live with me in spain
30 June 2012

i want to move my american girlfriend to spain to get married and live with me. im ok to take up residency in spain but will she be eligable for residency as soon as we are married and be able to stay as soon as we are married...???  any useful info would be greatly appreciated...

Like 0        Published at 05:58   Comments (2)

Spam post or Abuse? Please let us know

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x