Andalucian Dream Homes

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Sep 2009 12:00 AM by temple1 Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

Whats the latest news on Andalucian Dream Homes in Sabanillas ???

Like 0      
29 Sep 2009 9:15 AM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

I know this company in a peripheral sense; very strong on marketing and riding on the back of the boom. Had huge showrooms in I think Torremolinos but could be Fuengirola. Let's know if you here anything.

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 0      
29 Sep 2009 10:12 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

They are still in Sabanillas, I was over three weeks ago and they are still open.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
29 Sep 2009 11:17 AM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

Thanks for that. I just googled them and up they popped. Good to know there's still enough business out there to keep one or two of them going.

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 0      
29 Sep 2009 5:15 PM by cazzy Star rating in Inland Andalucia. 180 posts Send private message

Fuengirola one closed ages ago. I heard it was something to do with keeping peoples deposits, but you know how things get spread about!!!

Like 0      
29 Sep 2009 5:34 PM by spiritofspain Star rating in Riviera del Sol, Mij.... 114 posts Send private message

spiritofspain´s avatar

They also used to have an office at Elviria - just 250m or as from the Club House of Santa Maria Golf .... their name over the door was replaced by something like .... Bargain Properties some months ago.

Margery

www.losarqueros.iowners.net  and www.calahondapark.iowners.net

Like 0      
29 Sep 2009 5:35 PM by spiritofspain Star rating in Riviera del Sol, Mij.... 114 posts Send private message

spiritofspain´s avatar

They also used to have an office at Elviria - just 250m or so from the Club House of Santa Maria Golf Course.... their name over the door was replaced by something like .... Bargain Properties some months ago.

Margery

www.losarqueros.iowners.net  and www.calahondapark.iowners.net

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Complaints book for airlines? - 5 posts
IBI Tax withou License of firrst occupation - 11 posts
club mana san javier - 1 posts
is VIPS going downhill? - 0 posts
No More Fresh Cooked School Dinners in Andalucia - 0 posts
No More Fresh Cooked School Dinners in Andalucia - 2 posts
Alicia de Larrocha R.I.P. - 0 posts
Quickie about non chip and pin bank cards... - 2 posts
Aldea Advisors - 139 posts
Do you know my Grandad? Please look :) - 8 posts
Corredor - 0 posts
Surname spelt wrong on - 0 posts
Money back to UK - 1 posts
Aifos - 0 posts
New charges fro BA - 2 posts
Control of the Community (Entity) - 15 posts
Fine for not submitting modelo 212 in time ? whose fault? - 3 posts
Part time virtual receptionist easily combined with another job at the computer - 0 posts
What Now - 0 posts
Yamaha Keyboard Repairs? - 0 posts
Scooter insurance - 1 posts
The price of building a villa in Spain - help please - 2 posts
Spanish Limited Company - 2 posts
To the EOS Team?? - 1 posts
To the EOS Team?? - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x