Now for the good part!!!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 May 2009 12:00 AM by scania Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

hi, we are new to the site, our house is almost ready and we have to get a morgage, has anybody used C F P ? if you have would you recomend them? regards bob & anne

Like 0      
03 May 2009 8:07 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

If it is the company of the same name that was associated with MRI then my answer would be:

Yes we used them initially but then got rid of them & changed broker just a couple of weeks before we were due to complete. Personally, I wouldn't go near them.

If you are looking for a reputable mortgage broker who will have your interests at the forefront of what they do, contact 2 EOS members - Smiley or Sharon W

I can also personally recommend Stefan Onsmark www.mortgages4spain.com . Stefan did a fantastic job for us at very short notice.

Noreen 

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
03 May 2009 8:11 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I agree with Noreen. When they told us about the extortionate fee that was payable up front, we ran a mile and looked elsewhere.

Mark

This message was last edited by Marksfish on 03/05/2009.

Like 0      
03 May 2009 8:13 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Sorry wrong website address.

It should be www.mortgage4spain.com

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
03 May 2009 9:00 PM by scania Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

yes we did buy though mri and yes unfortunately we did pay the fee up front...but now we are more aware of what is on the market  we are looking futher afield......regards scania

Like 0      
03 May 2009 10:20 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

My understanding is that CFP do not exist anymore and all the people who paid into the club have lost their money. It was only a money making idea anyway as they didnt tell anyone about the high costs of reviewing and remortgaging!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
05 May 2009 6:08 PM by scania Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

hi, thanks for your comments, noreen have got in touch with stefan, thanks again

Like 0      
05 May 2009 6:25 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Hi Scania

I am sure you won't regret contacting Stefan.

If you have been dealing with MRI & CFP, you will find Stefan a breath of fresh air. He answers emails for a start!

I hope you get everything sorted out.

Regards

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

10-year new-build guarantee (not!) - 8 posts
Paradores - 0 posts
May day - 1 posts
looking for cheap offers - 9 posts
Diabetes in Spain - 10 posts
Spain not alone in land grabbing? - 23 posts
Open House by Atlantic Club in Tarifa ( Dos Mares) - 3 posts
150 subsidies for an amount of €300 granted to retired and pensioners registered to be living in Torrevieja - 0 posts
Wheel assembly for sliding patio doors - 1 posts
amba1 - 3 posts
Making Friends - 1 posts
Buying a car in spain - 0 posts
Hi All Info/Help request - 2 posts
wealth tax - 2 posts
new comers mags and colm - 0 posts
Alfredos in San Pedro - 14 posts
Electric Readings - 0 posts
HELP.........need directions to thermal baths in Fortuna...one with campsite please - 2 posts
Taxes in Spain - 23 posts
Security Deposit - 0 posts
Hi Everyone from Lisa at Spectrum FM 105.5fm - 0 posts
Title Deeds Insurance - 1 posts
Attn Bobaol - 0 posts
rapp - 16 posts
Hi All - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x