anyone got money back from mirador or palmera yet

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Mar 2009 12:00 AM by luci Star rating in essex. 10 posts Send private message

hi has anyone got money back deposits etc from mirador or palmera for

off plan properties never finished and have you had to go to

court, if so how long did it take, please let me know i am waiting too. Luci.

Like 0      
21 Mar 2009 11:05 AM by friendly Star rating in North Lanarkshire. 125 posts Send private message

who are they and where are they from ?

Like 0      
21 Mar 2009 11:28 AM by fultond Star rating in Haywards Heath & Tor.... 242 posts Send private message

There may be one or two private cases from some time back that have been successful, perhaps those people could respond? We are taking action via the CDSAG, and things are dragging through the court systems with little prospect of getting money back. I think there are other lawyers acting for "groups" of victims, but I have heard no success stories to date. In fact I think some of the cases have been filed, so that could mean civil cases for a chance of anything. In summary I think it's a big NO, but it would be nice to hear otherwise.

I could be wrong, but did one of our regular contributers, Patricia Morales Sevillano take action on behalf of some?

Regards

Dave

Like 0      
21 Mar 2009 4:30 PM by luci Star rating in essex. 10 posts Send private message

hi, i have got a solicitor in alicante acting on my behalf

i did start to use patricia de morales but cannot understand her

written or spoken english much. My solicitor so far has been on the ball so

fingers crossed, because as we speak it has just gone to court.

Like 0      
21 Mar 2009 4:44 PM by fultond Star rating in Haywards Heath & Tor.... 242 posts Send private message

Good luck with your case.

Our casehas already been heard in the Malaga courts. Further investigations are taking place, which have include the director of Grupo Mirador being arrested and released on bail. Our cases, of which there are over 100, appear very strong. However this is a long way from getting any money back. If the builder and Agent both fold, we all probably get nothing.

I understand, and like, your enthusiasm, but don't get too optimistic.

Dave

Like 0      
31 Mar 2009 4:28 PM by freersl Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

Hi Everyone,

I haven't been on for a while, but I decided to contact my solicitor today to see what the latest is

Here is his reply:

I was just about to contact you regarding this issue. Over the past months I have been in touch with Mirador asking them about the handing over. Finally last week the have confirmed that they have already applied for the occupation license, so once this document be available (by mid April they say) they will start the handing over of the dwellings.

So hopefully, this time seems that all the legal documentation for the handing over will be in place shortly. I will inform you as soon as have any further news, but at least things are moving on now.

Kind Regards

????? Thoughts anyone

Like 0      
31 Mar 2009 6:02 PM by fultond Star rating in Haywards Heath & Tor.... 242 posts Send private message

Haven't we heard similar overtones before?

Like 0      
31 Mar 2009 6:06 PM by freersl Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

Agreed Dave, we have heard it before - I just wondered if anyone else's solicitor had had the info re the occupational licence ?

Regards

Sharon

Like 0      
31 Mar 2009 10:38 PM by fultond Star rating in Haywards Heath & Tor.... 242 posts Send private message

We are out in June for a week. I'll go and look as usual, but my guess is nothing will have changed, same as last year.

Dave

Like 0      
31 Mar 2009 10:38 PM by fultond Star rating in Haywards Heath & Tor.... 242 posts Send private message

We are out in June for a week. I'll go and look as usual, but my guess is nothing will have changed, same as last year.

Dave

Like 0      
01 Apr 2009 11:38 AM by Hutch1 Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

Hi

Has anyone got a contact  name or e-mail  for INROAL (developers for Terque)?

Thanks

Tracy

Like 0      
04 Aug 2009 11:22 AM by fultond Star rating in Haywards Heath & Tor.... 242 posts Send private message

Just to confirm,  checked out the development in June and appears to be in an identical state to what it was last June.

Apparently none of the information requested by the town hall to consider flo has been forthcoming.......stalling tactics?

Like 0      
04 Aug 2009 1:40 PM by Hutch1 Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

Hi

Inroal have been in touch with us asking if we want a quarter share in a 2 bed apartment that they think is worth 220.000 euros!!! I don't think so!!!!

We have told them in no uncertain terms we re not interested and still want our deposit back.

Our solicitors are IURA, Naomi Webb is dealing with our case.  We are at stale mate and are still waiting for the trial to start but when that is going to be is any ones guess. 

I have received messages from a lot of people telling us we are wasting our time as Palmera has gone bust but we are chasing the big man Gortardo Rodreguez not the company.  Whether this makes a difference I don't know.

We have taken our issue to our MEP who is looking into our case.  We have a petition number so are part the way there.

So as usual we are holding our breath waiting for an outcome.  It will be five years in September since we put our money down on 2 houses that Palmera were promoting.  We have lost so much money io different solicitors. The IURA are our last hope of retrieving anything, if this goes wrong we are just going to kiss £55.000 goodbye.

I wish you luck with your purchase with Inroal.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Community Statutes & Management Contract - 2 posts
“Obra Nueva” (End of Building work document) - 3 posts
learning Spanish - 1 posts
empadron in Coin - 0 posts
Coin Foreigners Department - 0 posts
Blues in Spain - 4 posts
We're going to be LIVE from Calahonda tomorrow - 9 posts
IMM2001 ( International Marketing Management 2001 ) - 0 posts
30' Motor Cruiser with Mooring - 0 posts
AVG ANTI VIRUS PROTECTION - 12 posts
Samsung F480 TOCCO Mobile Phone - Brand New - 0 posts
Year 2000 Hyundai Car 995€ or Swap Large Van - 0 posts
Would anyone be interested....? - 22 posts
"Living next door to Alice" - 1 posts
Lots of questions about electricity connection/contracts/meters etc !! - 2 posts
Will Atlético move to Estadio La Peineta? - 1 posts
Newbie - 2 posts
what is the difference between potentially and realistically - 1 posts
Sea fishing - 8 posts
Merienda - 7 posts
Fines and the Guardia Civil - 9 posts
Hacienda Taray- Hacienda San Cayetano - 6 posts
Contract revision: an alternative to judicial affair - 0 posts
Sky dish 1.9 inc digi box, cable and card for sale - 4 posts
Hi everyone - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 13

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x