Moving down to live in spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Jan 2009 12:00 AM by Swin Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi everyone

My name is Laura and my partner Graham and our 5 children, are looking to move down to Spain to live in March / April this year ( 2009). We have been down quite a few times, so know a little bit of what to expect. We are looking to rent for a couple of years or more, whilst we set up our business. We have a business in the UK, which will support us, so we have no need to rush. What we were wondering was, is there anyone who would like to rent their property out to us, on a long term basis. We are looking for a four bed villa, with a private pool and if possible, a bit of land around it. Our preferred area is the Mar Manor, however, we are very open minded and have been looking at property near Altea and surrounding areas. My partner and my eldest son are football referees, so we are hoping to situate ourselves, somewhere near where there is football. Well, better not carry on, but if anyone can help us, it would really be appreciated. Many thanks in advance for any help received.

Cheers

Laura / Graham + Tribe

This message was last edited by Swin on 1/25/2009.

Like 0      
27 Jan 2009 11:38 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Laura

Welcome to the forum, sorry can't help you with the villa but there are lots around, have a look on property rentals here on EOS as there are lots to choose from.

We are in the Mar Menor area, (not full time  YET) and we love it there.

Good luck and let us know how you get on, it's always nice to hear positive posts. There is a football ground near us in Santiago de la ribera. All the very best .

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Mortgage Angel - 0 posts
power of attorney - 12 posts
anyone used Abolex Lawyers????? - 2 posts
Long Term Rental Property Required Cartagena Area - 2 posts
Long Term Rental Property Required Cartagena Area - 2 posts
Castellon - 0 posts
RC Equipment - 1 posts
RC Equipment - 0 posts
Car prices in Spain - 11 posts
We've pulled out - 4 posts
Simo - Peniscola - 0 posts
Cancer - 2 posts
Peñíscola Owners - 3 posts
Maria - need some help can't seem to get any sense from my lawyer - 12 posts
Driving from the UK - 3 posts
Life insurance - 7 posts
Block 37 - 0 posts
First time visit! - 14 posts
Electricity/Water Meters - 8 posts
Boats and Boating Sailing in Spain ! Help required? - 0 posts
Whats your perfect golfing holiday? - 0 posts
Has anybody had any luck with regularising and registering their illegally built house ??? - 4 posts
private schools in costa blanca are now too expensive - 5 posts
Ford Explorer for sale LHD UK plates - 1 posts
Doin the vida loca... - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x