New to this - Conado de Alhama apartment!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Nov 2008 12:00 AM by Mark & Marie Star rating in Airdrie & Los Naranj.... 5 posts Send private message

Hi everyone. 

We found this web page by accident whilst trying to find information about the progress of Condado de Alhama.  My husband and I have bought a 2 bed, 1st floor apartment in Los Naranjos (garden 2) which is now finished.  We are hoping to fly out to Spain and sign the title deeds in December.

I just wondered if anyone could give us some good advise on.....

Furniture - where to buy furniture, decent quality but not too expensive?

Air Conditioning - best prices, good installers? 

Insurance.

Recent picutres on development.

Any addtional helpful advice/tips are very welcome. 

Many thanks for your time. 

Marie & Mark

Like 0      
09 Nov 2008 7:23 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Mark & Marie

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you will enjoy it. Just a word of warning, can become addictive LOL! .

Is Conado towards Vera way? I may be wrong. Thought I saw it when we went to Camposol. If it is, there are quite a few members that are down that way and will be able to give you more info. Have a look in the furniture thread, there may be someething in there too. (Also Ikea is in Murcia). You must be really excited.

Enjoy

Edited to say, there is probably a development forum for Conado so may be some more info in there, just click on the development forums and join up.

This message was last edited by Candyfloss on 11/9/2008.

Like 0      
09 Nov 2008 7:33 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Hi Mark & Marie,

Welcome to the forum. I purchased a year ago in Vera. I have a list of things (not furniture) that you will/ may need for your apartment if that would be of use. Unfortunately, you can not access your PMs at the moment but if you go to my website (address in my signature) my email address is there and if you email me I will end it to you.

I can't offer advice as our place came with furniture but for everything else we used the local ferreterias. We had to go to about 3 of them to get everything we needed but this was easier than having to go to Almeria or Cartegena.

Hope everything goes well for you. There is lots of useful advice on this site.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
09 Nov 2008 7:39 PM by Billbo Star rating in Hartlepool & Jardine.... 654 posts Send private message

Mark, Marie,

Register for the Condado de Alhama section on here and you will find out a whole new world of information.

Regards,

Will

( & Jackie if it's not controversial !! ).

Like 0      
09 Nov 2008 8:04 PM by Mark & Marie Star rating in Airdrie & Los Naranj.... 5 posts Send private message

Thanks for the speedy replies everyone. 

Now to let you know how new I am to this website....how do I register for the Condado de Alhama section...seem to be running around the website with no luck. 

Thanks

Marie

x

Like 0      
09 Nov 2008 8:15 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

09 Nov 2008 8:27 PM by Mark & Marie Star rating in Airdrie & Los Naranj.... 5 posts Send private message

Thanks Noreen!

I  managed to onto the Condado forum with your help....seems im not the only one asking the same questions as me. 

Cheers

Marie

Like 0      
09 Nov 2008 9:05 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Marie

Glad you found it ok. Do have a look in the furniture thread as there is a lot of info there too. It is very exciting getting your place together.

Like 0      
21 Nov 2008 12:55 PM by Alison&Simon Star rating in Hamilton,Scotland - .... 1102 posts Send private message

Alison&Simon´s avatar

Hi Mark & Marie,

Welcome to Condado, and especially Los Noranjos, my hubby and I have purchased a penthouse there and we have been in touch with lots of people on the same development for over a year now, if you are on the Condado forum you will get all the answer to your questions and even more. Recommendation for aircon, furniture shops,keyholding,handymen etc as we are all asking the same questions, you will also if you are lucky get to speak to some of you neighbours, we are in regular contact with one of ours and are planning to meet up in this country soon.  We have made lost of friends on the forum and hopefully eventually we will get to meet these people in the flesh, we have also established a good community through this site and have a lot to thank EOS for.  Hope you will come and join us on the Condado forums soon as we find this of more relevant to us.  Speak to you both soon

Ali & Si 

Always look on the bright side of life  

Dogs have lots of friends cause they wag their tails and not their tongues

Alibabe

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

cabosol cabo roig - 17 posts
Property Management For Playa Golf, Orihuela Costa - 2 posts
motor bike for sale - 11 posts
school in the orihuela costa area? - 6 posts
up to date detials about applying for an NIE number please? - 6 posts
Spare A Thought - 3 posts
Lock up your bikes!!!!! - 0 posts
hi - 3 posts
Insurance - 1 posts
Lloyds TSB - 5 posts
Man (or woman!) with Van Wanted... - 6 posts
Robbed while driving from Bilbao - 4 posts
Will it make a difference???? - 13 posts
closed doors on local police stations. - 2 posts
Wher have all the Smileys gone??? - 13 posts
Selling car on Costa Del Sol - 3 posts
Big THANK YOU to Justin and EOS - 4 posts
Developers responsibility for defects - 4 posts
Taking my LHD UK Plates car to Spain - 30 posts
Sending boxes from UK to Spain - 11 posts
British Schools in Spain - 7 posts
Equity release problems with Landsbanki - 0 posts
Spanish property problems deepen - 4 posts
THIS IS A SERIOUS PLEA CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE HELP MY WIFE AND I - 7 posts
I've launched our community based forum - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x