IBERDOLA

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Jul 2008 12:00 AM by Sunlake Star rating in Northamptonshire & T.... 7 posts Send private message

We purchased off plan at Sunlake, Toretta III, Torrevieja this January and have been on builders supply since then.  In mid June Iberdola came into the property to connect us to their supply and we have just had 150 euros debited from our bank account and we haven't even been there!  We paid 300 for connection charges back in January when we purchased property.  Any ideas what this can be for?

Like 0      
04 Jul 2008 6:17 PM by dennismundy Star rating in Las Kalendas - Fortu.... 263 posts Send private message

This happened on our urbanisation. We paid the 300euros, for connections, as part of the contract and just like you Iberdrola took the connection charge from our bank account. We have since claimed the 300 back from our administrator as it seemed that the builder/developer had passed it on to them. There will be another connection charge when we get the water metered.

Like 0      
04 Jul 2008 6:37 PM by Sunlake Star rating in Northamptonshire & T.... 7 posts Send private message

Hi Dennismundy thank you for your prompt response.  I've managed to contact Iberdola very helpful english speaking lady.  She informs me it is the connection fee!  Just what the builder charged 300 euros for I do not know.  I feel an email to the builder's solicitor coming on here.  The builder's solicitor is his brother!  Nice little earner if you can get it I am sure!

Thanks for your help.  Will be moving over in September so hoping for a happy new life in the sun!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

professional tiling - 0 posts
BMI Baby - 4 posts
No response from Lawyer after completing purchase - 2 posts
help - 1 posts
A complex qusetion - 3 posts
car for sale - 4 posts
Solbank High Charges for small transfer - 0 posts
Blogs that persistantly advertise !! - 6 posts
BMI baby offer - 0 posts
How easy is it to find a job in Costa Del Sol in September???? - 9 posts
Pedigree SHAR-PEI free to a good home. - 1 posts
MYSTERY GUESTS - 2 posts
TRAMPOLIN HILLS - 4 posts
Wanted sofas - Estepona Costa del Sol area - 0 posts
Hi I'm a newbie too! - 0 posts
Hotels/Hostels - 0 posts
Acting/talent agencies on the costa blanca! - 4 posts
couldn´t do with the hastle so got an interior deigner !! - 0 posts
Still waiting for the prices to drop!? - 15 posts
Nothing short of theft - 3 posts
BMI Baby Baggage - 4 posts
Sea fishing - 2 posts
buying off plan - 0 posts
Screen washer pump for a Citreon Picasso - 3 posts
Info required on travel - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x