Current requirements at Alicante Airport When Arriving from Gatwick On Testing

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 May 2021 4:57 PM by brian755 Star rating in your mind and any wh.... 52 posts Send private message

brian755´s avatar

I know the goal posts change daily but has anyone entered into Alicante Airport from Gatwick?

If so please can you give your wisdom as to how it went for you.

At this moment I am being told that you do not need to be vacinated, you dont need a test and that Spain just wants the British tourist, is this correct?

Maybe you are a traveler that has done this journey yourself, maybe you are an official that works in this industrie.

Either way I am sure your comments will be welcomed from all communites because there is much confusion for all concerned.

Are the Media reporting false information just to get the British tourist there, then are there hefty Testing fees fron the Airport Officials.

I am just trying to get a real account from people who have made this journey and can verify the true accounts of what is actually happening.

True and accountable information is hard to find these days so maybe this post can help not just myself but many other Brits who just want the truth.

Thank you in advance to any one with there valuble insights of their own exsperiences.

Brian.

Like 0      
29 May 2021 5:55 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1315 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

All you need to know https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/spain/entry-requirements#entry-rules-in-response-to-coronavirus-covid-19

However, nobody can guarantee how any Spanish official will interpret rules/laws and procedures on any given day.

Like 2      
29 May 2021 8:30 PM by mariedav Star rating in Ciudad Quesada. 1222 posts Send private message

Couple across the road from us (non residents) arrived at Alicante on Thursday. On landing, you had to show a completed health form (FCS) with a QR code. No need for vaccination certificates or covid tests.

The passengers were split into three lines, one for Spanish citizens and holders of TIE (according to the sign, it didn't mention the green registro form). The second line for other EU citizens and the third line for UK and other 3rd country non residents.

Only the third line for UK and 3rd country non resident travellers had to physically show the passport and get them stamped. The other two queues used the machines.

They were asked how long they were staying and where (even though that informatio was on the FCS form) and went through but it took them about 20 minutes to get through as the third line was by far the longest even though the flight was only just over half full.

I asked if the Brits in the first line were being asked for their TIE but he said he didn't know. 

Like 2      
29 May 2021 9:48 PM by brian755 Star rating in your mind and any wh.... 52 posts Send private message

brian755´s avatar

Thankyou for your post, the time you took to write it and your detailed descriptions, its very much appreciated by myself and others too.

Great post!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Dog friendly hotel - 0 posts
Accessible rental properties - 1 posts
Thinking of moving to Spain - 7 posts
Short term rental required - 9 posts
Dog EU passports - 2 posts
Fake news...hope so - 20 posts
All won cases for you by CostaLuz Lawyers in 2021 - 0 posts
Contact lenses subscription in Madrid, Spain as Boots UK are going to stop my service - 4 posts
Costa del sol or Costa Calida - 4 posts
Tax - if refused residency - 3 posts
living in spain now - 12 posts
Iberdrola changing clients to Siesta Energy - 2 posts
New speed limits in force 11/05/2021 - 5 posts
Party wall - 2 posts
Gama builders - 0 posts
Game builders - 0 posts
Labels - 0 posts
Watchmanager - 4 posts
renewing spanish driving licence. - 2 posts
Hello - 4 posts
Guadalmina golf share - 0 posts
buying a small boat - 2 posts
ITV and insurance documents - 4 posts
Buying in Fuente de Piedra? - 7 posts
Pool builders in Costa blanca south - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x