Brexit - Petition 2nd referendum

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Jun 2016 1:01 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

we the tax payer's of the UK cannot afford to pay for the wellbeing of the rest of the EU .

we the tax payer's of  the UK cannot afford to pay for the well being of millions of Brits who have NOT paid a penny into the system yet get free housing, social security, free health care, pensions etc. with no background checks

the politicians do nothing to stop the benefit scrounging brits who far out number and cost a lot more than all of the immigrants put together

Like 2      
26 Jun 2016 1:19 PM by tenerife Star rating. 130 posts Send private message

I suspect that many calling for another referendum are liars. Saying that they voted OUT when they are in fact angry and disgruntled REMAINERS.

Like 3      
26 Jun 2016 1:26 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

Can the Scottish Parliament really veto Brexit?

Like 0      
26 Jun 2016 1:28 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

The UK social security system was put in place for indigenous people of the UK the way Tadd 1966 put his point across sounds to me he thinks any one that have the misfortune of claiming social security is a scrounger ,scrounger or not the system was put in place to help the indigenous population out in time of need not for the rest of the EU to screw.

This message was last edited by windtalker on 26/06/2016.

Like 3      
26 Jun 2016 1:43 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

windtalker

Approximately 30 million voted out

Where on earth do you get your information from!!!

17,410,742 voted to leave 16,141,241 voted to remain

Like 0      
26 Jun 2016 1:58 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

windtalker

The UK social security system was put in place for indigenous people of the UK the way

I have never seen it put that way and it is wrong. People from many nations who have come to live and work in the UK pre EU and post EU have been offered the same benefit system as any UK citizen.

2 points

1. The UK govt should have thought about that when it negotiated the freedom of movement agreements, other countries did. For example Spain does not give free health care to non Spanish if they have not paid into the system but they do give it to long term unemployed Spanish citizens or those Spanish citizens who have never worked (and contradictory to what many expats think). Same goes for benefits unemployed Spaniards get some benefits (not a lot) but expats don't get anything if they have not contributed.

2. yes it is to help those who need it but far too many brits take advantage of and abuse the UK system far worse than most immigrants most who WANT to work. many brit scroungers don't want to work and won't work, they take advantage and live a nice life for free thanks to the tax payer. Just like many of their parents and grandparents have done.

Like 1      
26 Jun 2016 4:16 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Second referendum ,and I supposed the Northern Irish are queuing up right now to vote IN ,especially the ones that forcibly removed the bus loads of Romanians out of Northern Ireland about 4 years back ,you have got to laugh IN my arse.

Like 0      
26 Jun 2016 4:38 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

I've just signed a petition for stuart Pearce to retake his penalty from Italia 90

Like 0      
26 Jun 2016 5:00 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I supposed the Northern Irish are queuing up right now to vote IN

Just for info:    Anyone born in Northern Ireland,  and anyone with a parent or grandparent born in the Island of  Ireland   (including Ulster)  has a right to an Irish Passport.

Like 0      
26 Jun 2016 5:19 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

The Irish passport is for when World War 3 breaks out think back to WW2 ..l will leave you to Finnish that statement off.

Like 0      
26 Jun 2016 5:29 PM by hughjardon Star rating in Jaywick Sands. 418 posts Send private message

hughjardon´s avatar

I've just signed that petition as Sadam Hussein and Isama bin laden

Ho Ho 

Love Hugh xxx

Like 0      
26 Jun 2016 6:12 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Finnish??

What have they got to do with it !!

Like 0      
26 Jun 2016 7:12 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

Windhead thought you was not making anymore post ???

Like 1      
26 Jun 2016 7:55 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Team GB think about it.

Newworld hope you enjoy you're visit to Camposol this is my last post good luck.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Property Values - 3 posts
Changing Euros For Pounds in Valencia - 4 posts
Townhouse near Malaga - 4 posts
Good mobile service provider for San Javier area - 0 posts
Paying Endesa bill - 3 posts
La tercia golf, worth buying? - 22 posts
Spanish Bank - Judgement of the Supreme Court - December 2015 - minimum exchange rate clause - 19 posts
Travel with cockatiels - 0 posts
Urgent Help Needed to find 'legal' builders to carry out property renovation!! - 1 posts
Boundary marking - 4 posts
Pool build requiring water recycling deposit Murcia. - 3 posts
Lancashire to Mucia Region - 1 posts
Santander Bank - 2 posts
Missing - 0 posts
Are smoke and carbon monxide alarms a legal requirment? - 8 posts
WINTER RENTAL ALMERIA - 0 posts
Moving to spain - 13 posts
Cala de Finestrat - 2 posts
External Gas Water Heater Cover - 2 posts
Selling Property - 0 posts
Pulsar Car Hire - 0 posts
Please shed a little tear for Christiano Ronaldo... - 13 posts
HEALTH INSURANCE - 3 posts
Car Hire Insurance Con - 9 posts
permission from court to relocate with my son - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 34

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x