Noise and ASB

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Mar 2016 7:20 PM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

Quite agree.  Silly notes and involving the Police is unlikely to achieve anything, probably make it worse.

If the OP really wants to sort matters they should buy a pack of felt pads, go and chat to the neighbour, explain the problem and then fit the pads to the chairs, rather than expect the neighbour to do so.

It might also help to indicate the area that is directly above their bedroom and ask that that is avoided if possible.

Like 1      
14 Mar 2016 10:04 PM by hughjardon Star rating in Jaywick Sands. 418 posts Send private message

hughjardon´s avatar

Spaniards are very passionate its not that they are rearranging the furniture they are having a lot of Sex we lived in an apartment full of Spanish and the noises went on and on every night for hours and hours moaning groaning YES YES YES you get the picture babies crying and Pablo and his woman BONK BONK BONK we moved not for the noise but we thought inferior we preffered a cup of tea to a 5 hr session

Thats Spain get used to it

Love Hugh xx

Like 1      
15 Mar 2016 6:55 AM by Weescottie Star rating. 37 posts Send private message

Sounds like you need a box of teabags and earplugs!

Like 0      
15 Mar 2016 8:04 AM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

Or, perhaps the OP should just go upstairs and join in!

Like 0      
15 Mar 2016 2:51 PM by uk2murcia Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

I thought of chair glides but that would not stop the crashing noise that comes from the bedroom above where It is not scraping chairs, it sounds like solid wood beds being shoved around smashed and broken. Along with shouting and screaming. Chair glides would only help reduce the daytime chair scraping.

I wrote a polite, not silly, note, if they have chosen to ignore that I doubt speaking politely to them will bring a different result.  They are now tipping rubbish onto my balcony as well since I requested them to keep them noise down, I actually think they could be violent so Not going up there. Yesterday my clean washing was ruined with dirt.

They have ruined my hoilday, I came for a much needed rest after a tough year and this is the last thing I need to have to deal with right now.

I am cutting my holiday short and leaving.

thanks the replies.

ETA    They are not Spanish. 

This message was last edited by uk2murcia on 15/03/2016.

Like 0      
15 Mar 2016 3:11 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

uk2murcia 

Very sorry to hear and what a real shame these people really sound nasty and the best solution would have been the police

I hope that you never have to experience this again but if you do don't delay and call the police 

Safe travels 

Like 1      
15 Mar 2016 4:13 PM by robin1 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

i live on el valle and this type of behaviour is relatively uncommon......before you cut your holiday short, go to the gatehouse today and ask security to intervene if it's still ocurring......they will come and speak to your neighbours....then go down to the gatehouse again tomorrow first thing (say 10ish) and inform clarisa, our administrator......she will ensure that your problem is taken seriously and that something is done.....

Like 2      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL - 2 posts
Question about Community Expenditure - 7 posts
New Career - 0 posts
Swimming pool or water tank? - 5 posts
Appeal cases - 5 posts
Clothes rail wanted for market - 0 posts
More fees for procurador - 5 posts
A delicate question - 3 posts
Spain during Franco's period - 0 posts
Wealth Tax/Patrimonio - 3 posts
Autonomo and Cambridge - 1 posts
licencia hábitar - 16 posts
Extra photos when selling property - 1 posts
NoLimit relay station - 0 posts
Spanish ceramics - 6 posts
Nick - 1 posts
Lawyers Practices / Fees - 13 posts
FUMES FROM LOG FIRES IN APARTMENT BUILDINGS - 8 posts
Bank repossession on Mar Menor - 11 posts
Coming Soon, Some Questions Perhaps You Might Answer? - 12 posts
current residency, potential brexit and health care - 4 posts
Mortgage gift from parents - taxable in Spain? - 6 posts
These banks are having a laugh - 2 posts
Info re new letting regs in Andalucia - 7 posts
Looking for Legal translator or Lawyer - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 27

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x