RECOVERED FUNDS TERCIA REAL

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Jul 2013 6:40 PM by maceda Star rating in Plaza del Príncipe, .... 4 posts Send private message

I am Carlos Maceda de Olives, Spanish lawyer, of the Bar Association of the Balearic Islands, and I am pleased to report (the understanding that can be of your interest) I have had involvement in recovery action against the Banco Popular successfully. I chose not to claim against Proyectos y Desarrollos Urfesan, Peinsa because there was no guarantee of solvency. We claim on the bank guarantee amounting to EUR 75,788.10 EUR 14,924.02 principal and legal interest and we have been granted. It has already been paid and delivered to our customers. At first the judge refused to grant the approval because it expired the guarantee and we were claiming more (78,788) of what appeared in the guarantee (75,788). After resorting, Madrid High Court has given us the reason. Now I am aware of a new appeal because again the judge did not accept the difference of $ 3,000 for being an amount that was not in the guarantee. I understand that neither the term nor the amount of the guarantee higher can avoid the mandatory application of Spanish law, because is an internal agreement between the bank and the developer.

** EDITED - Advertising - Against forum rules **

By the way, I think it would be possibilities of claiming against the Bank even if there is no guarantee, if the amounts has been deposited in the special account of the promoter as the bank is obliged to ask the promoter guarantees for the repayment of the amounts paid on account of the home purchase.

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 02/07/2013.

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 02/07/2013.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Pickie Eaters Dilemma - 13 posts
Calais to Andalusia - 8 posts
Just purchased in Los Alcazares, a couple of questions - 0 posts
Stopping people from voting by including special payment on community fees. - 2 posts
are verbal agreements legally binding in Spain - 0 posts
Retiring to Spain - or somewhere. - 11 posts
Killer Deposits Keep Rentals Empty - 20 posts
speed cameras on N332 - 0 posts
tenant from hell - 0 posts
Travel to Russia - 4 posts
SAN JAVIER JAZZ FESTIVAL - 0 posts
PERFECT PUT DOWNS - 5 posts
Oval Racing - something different for Saturday night - 0 posts
Dangerous dogs - 15 posts
Unwanted cold calls - 12 posts
What details needed for Tax Return non resident ! - 14 posts
Divorce on the horizon for troika - 0 posts
Hello everyone - 0 posts
Winter Fuel Allowance - 269 posts
Bad management or just a total rip off! - 7 posts
UK Non resident Ltd - a better solution? - 0 posts
A good gestoria - 4 posts
Portugals Police BINGOING Mad... - 5 posts
Moving On - 7 posts
We are in the UK and our bank doesn't respond - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x