Telefonica ( Movistar)

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Feb 2012 12:00 AM by Angell Star rating. 31 posts Send private message

I contracted with Telefonica in May 2008 at 40.90 Euro for 6mb ADSL and 13.974 for the land line and have been very happy with them, the rate is still the same now and last August they increased me to 10mb free of charge, on a couple of ocasions that I  had problems they were very prompt in putting them right, all Spanish calls are free and I pay 9.95 Euro per month for 300 minutes of calls to UK. who can better that?

Like 0      
10 Feb 2012 4:15 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Jazztel is cheaper,  than that, especially if you argue a bit.

Just got my ADSL reduced by 40%. I am now on 10 mg (get around 9). The land line charge is the same at Moviestar, but I pay on the one bill from Jazztel. (I was until getting reduced, paying 54 euros a month for 20 mb, the landline and IVA).    I am paying 47 euros now, for everything including IVA

All my calls in Spain (to land lines but not 902 etc are free). 

I call the world using voipcheap.com. The western world is free to land line (and that includes mobiles in USA). I can also call 0845, or whatever they are now, in UK and toll free numbers worldwide, albeit for a small charge). Voipcheap. Com is in most cases cheaper than Skype, and often (to Philippines etc) much cheaper, and never more expensive..

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Edinburgh Crystal Decanters - 0 posts
Goats - 1 posts
Good news ( I hope ) - 2 posts
NATURAL GAS ~ Yes or No - 0 posts
Aer Lingus. - 0 posts
solicitor wants more money plus valia tax ?? - 3 posts
Legal assistant job opening - 0 posts
Heart attack and how to save your self, worth a read - 3 posts
Telefonica ADSL!! - 28 posts
Driving to Portugal via Seville - 9 posts
Which side on the Round-a-bouts? - 39 posts
hows the weather - 4 posts
Property Prices! - 62 posts
Another success for Costaluz, Maria and her team - 9 posts
Costaluz Lawyers, A great success in recovering our deposit using law 57/68 - 9 posts
How do I edit my thread? - 4 posts
Funeral Plans - 0 posts
Testimonial for Maria de Castro and the team at Costa Luz Lawyers - 4 posts
Gib. - 3 posts
driving to Spain from the UK - 16 posts
road tax advice - 5 posts
Legalisation Issies! - 5 posts
Typist Wanted - 0 posts
Have I really won the lottery? - 22 posts
Tax on Rental-Deductions - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x