Podcast: Your legal questions answered by Maria de Castro - July 2010
20 July 2010 @ 15:13
Today we bring you the fourth podcast recorded with Maria de Castro of Costa Luz Lawyers answering your legal questions.
In this episode we cover topics such as:
- I don't want to complete because all of the promised facilities aren't in place.
- Someone has built on some of my land. What can I do?
- Is it possible to opt out of paying community fees?
- The bank won't help me and I'm stuggling to pay my mortgage. What are my options?
- What is the law regarded tinted windows in cars?
- Our developer still owns many properties in our community but isn't paying the community fees.
- We won our case against the developer but still no sign of our money, and that was two years ago.l
- I think I've overpaid my non-resident tax in Spain.
- I can't seem to get my case against the developer into the courts. What should I do?
To listen to the podcast click the play button below. This recording is around 30 minutes long.
Download this episode (right click and save)
If you would like to submit questions for Maria's next podcast you can do so at:
We are sorry that we cannot discuss every question submitted due to podcast time constraints.
We hope you enjoy this podcast.
Please leave a comment about this post. You don't have to be registered to leave a comment.