Podcast: Your legal questions answered by Maria de Castro - June 2010
22 June 2010 @ 11:11
Today we bring you the third podcast recorded with Maria de Castro of Costa Luz Lawyers answering your legal questions.
In this episode we cover topics such as:
- How do I get my money back from the developer for an unfinished apartment?
- What can I do if the president and administrator of my community don't give me copies of the minutes of the meetings?
- What are the advantages in becoming a resident in Spain?
- Can I deal with our property in Spain in the UK on the death of my parntner?
- I can't pay my mortgage, what can I do?
- Can a property owner who has not paid their fees be president?
- Is my satellite dish illegal?
- Who has the right to my mother's property in Spain as she has not left it to anyone in her will?
- I've lost my copy of my Spanish will. Where can I get a new copy from?
(Please note that we recorded this last week so our chat about the Spanish football team's performance has changed a little since then!)
We mention in the podcast the competition that Maria is running. You can find out more information about that by clicking here.
To listen to the podcast click the play button below. This recording is around 40 minutes long.
Download this episode (right click and save)
If you would like to submit questions for Maria's next podcast you can do so at:
We are sorry that we cannot discuss every question submitted due to podcast time constraints.
We hope you enjoy this podcast.