Podcast: Your legal questions answered by Maria de Castro
05 April 2010 @ 18:10
Today we are really happy to publish the first in a series of monthly podcasts recorded with Maria de Castro of Costa Luz Lawyers.
Maria answers the questions which have been submitted by our members.
Some of the topics covered in this podcast include:
- What are the chances of recovering money from Aifos, now that they are in administration?
- Developer in administration and no bank guarantee. What can I do?
- Voting in community AGMs. What constitutes a unanimous vote?
- Damage to neighbour's property caused by rain leaking into my property. Who's to blame?
- Changing lawyers and fees related to this.
- If I don't pay my Spanish mortgage can the bank come after me in the UK?
- Spanish wills and inheritance tax. What should I really do?
To listen to the podcast click the play button below. This recording is around 25 minutes long.
If you would like to submit questions for Maria's next podcast you can do so at:
We are sorry that we cannot discuss every question submitted due to podcast time constraints.
We hope you enjoy this podcast.
You don't have to be registered to leave a comment but it's quicker and easier if you are (and you also can get notified by email when others comment on the post). Please Sign In or Register now.