Legal tip 21. Am I being overcharged by the Community of owners?
17 December 2008 @ 08:33
The share quota fee in the Comunity of Owners is, according to provision 5 of the Horizontal Property Act, fixed:
- In the Horizontal Division Notary deeds ( which must be at your disposal)
- By agreement of all the existing owners.
- By arbitration or Court decission.
The base for calculation of this is composed by several factors as:
* Net usable area of every apartment, in relation to the whole development.
* Interior or exterior location of the apartment within the building
* Use that presumably and reasonably the owner is expected to perform on the commun elements and services.
By Maria L. de Castro
Grazalema ( Cadiz). Where my dad was born!
Please leave a comment about this post. You don't have to be registered to leave a comment.