Bar Elite - Almoradi

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Oct 2009 12:00 AM by sue-g Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

Hi

Just come back from our second visit this year to almoradi. When we went out in June we walked past Bar Elite for some reason and never went in, but this time after recommendations we gave it a try.

Fantastic food and with a really good varied menu. We ate there twice, all having different meal and all really enjoyed them. The sharing platter for 2 defeated 3 of us!

Really good prices and cant wait till our next trip to try some more!!!

Like 0      
13 Oct 2009 4:20 PM by solostar Star rating in North Wales / Almora.... 101 posts Send private message

I have got to agree with you. The food there is really worth trying and great value for money, no frills just good honest food. The Sunday lunch is wonderful, 3 courses, a drink and coffee after for 9 Euros! its just not worth cooking yourself, but you need to book, seats are taken very fast. The staff are all very nice, and very helpful. It is my husbands favourite place to eat, if he had his way we only go there!

Like 0      
18 May 2011 9:18 AM by Shroom93 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

The bar really is lovely, I went this year with my fiancé and we ate there almost every night! The food is lovely, just exactly what you want on holiday if you´re not looking for anything majorly exciting, the staff are great people, always so helpful and friendly, a young waitress there even translated a few things for me for free and offered to translate for my medical review, although that would be charged for, great rate, though I never got round to it. Can't wait for my next visit! Definately worth a look at, folks :)

Like 0      
28 May 2011 9:27 AM by Anna Star rating in Cambridgeshire / Day.... 6 posts Send private message

Can you please let me know where abouts this is in Almoradi, with street name please?

thanks

Like 0      
28 May 2011 11:41 AM by solostar Star rating in North Wales / Almora.... 101 posts Send private message

The Elite Bar is on Calle Mayor. If you stand on the main square with the Church to your left, Calle Mayor is staright in front of you. Walk along the street crossing two or three junctions and the bar is on your left, on  a corner.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Spain Non residents pay less for capital gains on savings - 0 posts
Andalusian government´s help to buy properties in the region! - 1 posts
Martes y trece...unlucky for some - 8 posts
Blue Palm, Marbella - 5 posts
Empadronamiento - 17 posts
Why Hate Ryanair - 3 posts
Thinking of moving to Guardemar Del Segura - 0 posts
Valencia Rejects Ryanair - 0 posts
QSD - 8 posts
test your Spanish & help feed the world - 11 posts
SIESTA TV - 10 posts
Non resident income tax: 1.1% or 2% of cadastral value? - 0 posts
Breakdown Assistance with Car Hire - 3 posts
TGS GOLF SOCIETY EVENT/FUN DAY - 0 posts
House sign in Spanish - 3 posts
Atlas international did the same in Turkey - 0 posts
Does Anyone know What is Happening at Corvera Airport. - 10 posts
car insurance recommendations - 5 posts
Does anyone know what has happened to agents "Easy Andalucia" - 2 posts
Community Web Sites - 3 posts
Wealth Tax - Help!! - 4 posts
Monday Oct 12: Spain National Day - 0 posts
valoracion catastral construccion - 1 posts
Can Anyone Help Please? - 1 posts
Sofa Bed - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x