Murcia Nightlife

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Apr 2009 12:00 AM by 19th hole Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Not sure where this post should go so I will try here. I'm wondering if anybody can help with any information on the nightlife in Murcia city.

Is there an area that has lively bars and maybe even clubs? This information is pretty hard to come by so can any of the locals help with this please?

All I can find is an area called Barrio de la Merced which is near to the university but I cannot find this on any maps or google searches.  Any help would be most gratefully received.

Like 0      
23 Apr 2009 9:07 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

I'm confused, you say All I can find is an area called Barrio de la Merced which is near to the university but I cannot find this on any maps or google searches

All I did was Google for 'Barrio de la Merced murcia map' to get it !

CLICK HERE     Now click on the link Calle de la Merced, Murcia, Murcia, Murcia, Spain on that page or on here.

Is this what you wanted, 19th hole ?

This message was last edited by morerosado on 4/23/2009.

Like 0      
24 Apr 2009 2:24 PM by 19th hole Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Thanks Morerosado. Sorry I wasn't being to clear, what I meant to say was that I could not find any reference to the area on the web or what it is like or indeed any other area with a bit of nightlife. As you have pointed out it is quite easy to find the University on google but I am after finding out information on an area, to say take a few people on a night out.

I am new holiday home owner to the area and information is hard to come by on where to go for a bit of nightlife. I plan on taking a trip to Barrio de la Merced on my next visit to explore but really would appreciate somebody pointing me in the right direction of anywhere in particular where I should be going.

Like 0      
01 Jun 2009 10:05 AM by Stephen2006 Star rating in Glasgow/ Torre Guil . 78 posts Send private message

Stephen2006´s avatar

The main square next to the big rubber tree has a good cocktail bar.  Hic - Plaza de Santo Domingo plus a few cafes etc

Plaza de los Flores - quite a good selection of Bars and restaurants

Calle de Enrique Villar Bas - quite a few bars but late.

If you go for a wonder round the University area there are plenty of places also a small plaza near calle San Jose (sorry but cant find the name of the Plaza).

Hope this is of some help.

Regards

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Alcaucin - Illegal land development - 0 posts
What's for dinner tonight? - 3 posts
Free Beer - FREE car derived van (prefect runner) or it's being SCRAPPED :( - 2 posts
getting a Sky account via UK.......... - 20 posts
Mobile Internet (without contract) - 11 posts
Hi From Lisa Grant - Spectrum FM - 105.5fm - i am looking for interviewees ( think that 's how you spell it lol ) - 9 posts
Extension of UK furnished holiday lettings rules to EEA until 2010 - 4 posts
Andalucia in the Spanish Finals!! - 2 posts
Happy St Georges Day!!! - 8 posts
Saint George Feast in Spain - 8 posts
Difficulties with mortgage - 9 posts
SECOND.COMHAND CAR - 0 posts
Removals,, need - 0 posts
Development declared illegal - 3 posts
Unanswered questions re move to Spain - 6 posts
Alistar has stitched us up like a kipper!! - 14 posts
residencia - 0 posts
Handing in the keys - 1 posts
I am writing this out of sheer frustration...... - 6 posts
Trampoline 12ft including protective netting + ladder brand new - 6 posts
Renting out a property - 7 posts
Renting out a propery - 8 posts
Ryanair..Have you booked a flight? - 3 posts
Warning! Beware of Autos Velerin in Estepona - 3 posts
Polaris World Terrazas de la Torre Golf Resort - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x