animal shavings for bedding in short supply new echo friendly animal bedding coming soon

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Jan 2009 12:00 AM by esteban19120 Star rating. 182 posts Send private message

esteban19120´s avatar

Hi if you are finding getting shavings for your horse or animals bedding getting harder contact me asap as i am taking pre orders with no deposit required for a new natural bedding, very soon the delivery will be ariving in spain and i can be sure to save you money and time and health, email me now fo all details and to put your name on pre orders. esteban19120@yahoo.com or sales@equestriandirect.es or call 952120596 for details

Like 0      
27 Jan 2009 4:11 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

There is a company we do some wor for in North Yorkshire that specialiese in feed and bedding. They have said that with the building downturn, there is a severe shortage of wood shavings which would normally be used for animal bedding. They have invested in a drier and buy in paper pulp. It is basically the left over bits of recycled paper that can't be used to make new. This is dried and put in sacks before being sold. They can't mpack enough of the stuff at the moment and are flat out. Maybe this is a similar sort of thing?

Mark

Like 0      
27 Jan 2009 4:18 PM by esteban19120 Star rating. 182 posts Send private message

esteban19120´s avatar

Hi mark no it is not paper but is a natual plant product and isgood for animal and people and the planet if you want a product sheet with specs give me your email, dont want to say on here exactley the product but for interested animal owners are welcome to be first to try.

Like 0      
27 Jan 2009 6:09 PM by esteban19120 Star rating. 182 posts Send private message

esteban19120´s avatar

I am so sorry i put then wrong tel numberit should be 952596120

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Holiday homes for rent in the Costa Brava. - 0 posts
Sabinillas Feria - 1 posts
Car hire without CREDIT card ? - 9 posts
Non subscribing TV - 6 posts
Buying second hand cars in Spain - 7 posts
Baby baby baby I need help! - 4 posts
Carnival in Aguilas, Murcia - 6 posts
Getting an NIE number for a bed ridden relative - 4 posts
Sevilla: A wonder - 0 posts
Play area surface - 1 posts
Kingsize Bed Required - 0 posts
Beware new electricity billing system - 18 posts
habitacion licence help please - 3 posts
Hard Disk video recorder for sale, for those that don't have Sky Plus - 0 posts
Hacienda Del Alamo - 0 posts
Hacienda Del Alamo - 5 posts
Sundays are for music: Spanish songs of the 50´s,60´s and 70´s - 4 posts
Skype Mobile - 1 posts
one for Maria - 2 posts
Long term rental need - 2 posts
Paul Krugman mentions Spain - 3 posts
UK in recession, buy in Spain instead? - 88 posts
Spanish TV Urbanisation issue - 2 posts
Brand new sat dish for sale - 0 posts
Can anyone give me a lift to Malaga airport from San Pedro ( I'll pay you!) - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x