Endesa Billing Problem

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Feb 2013 8:43 PM by PandJ Star rating. 40 posts Send private message

Hi, 

I'd be grateful for any help or advice with a problem with the Endesa bills to my apartment. Basically I think that I am being charged for my neighbour's electricity usage who are full time residents and have an apartment directly above us. We are holiday owners and use our apartment approx 9 weeks a year (school holidays etc). Outside the apartment there is a cupboard with 2 electrcity meters and simple though it seems my bills are from the meter serving the upstairs apartment, the charges in Dec were 92 euros when our apartment is totally closed down fridge/freezer off etc. 

I have tried to resolve this myself, spoilt many holidays, got on my wife's nerves about it all with no suscess. Looking on the internet there seems to be some firms that specifically deal with electrcity problems in Spain, can anyone recommed one or if not has anyone got any ideas of where I could go next.

Thanks, 

Like 0      
11 Feb 2013 9:15 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

My electricity bills for us not being in the house normally come to about 10.71€ a month total, (Iberdrola) and we have always left the fridge / freezer on, nothing else, if that helps.

How about having a word with a good electrician in England, telling him your thoughts and the problems, i bet he has something, a gadget or whatever that checks electric output, say like putting it on to your electric cable from the main supply meter, while you have closed your house mains down via your fuse box, after all this problem has been going on for years in the UK with flats etc.

Like 0      
11 Feb 2013 10:30 PM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Hi PandJ

I have recommended this company recently to another Forum Member.I think his problem was satisfactorily resolved.This Website appears to be very professional and gives a lot of useful information. If the link does not work ,just copy it and paste it into your browser.

http://www.myelectricsinspain.com/index.html#.URlrxh2cmSq

Good Luck

Regards

This message was last edited by nigel188 on 11/02/2013.

Nigel

Like 0      
02 Mar 2013 6:19 AM by davep2013 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi Eye on Spain,

Just to say great site, I have triped over some Guys on your site called: MY Electrics Spain I have contacted them to try and assit with my Endesa problems, I have never been cut off, I have my bills in my name but all I want is bills to my UK address not a big hassle in the UK but Ensesa another story.

I will keep you informed with the contiuing Saga?

Can any one help with a number you can ring from the UK, I have tried:

902 509 509, 902 307 308, 902 525 852, 902 508850 non of these numbers accept calls from the UK, I did find another number on the internet: 0034 935 094 000 which unbelievably answered virtually instantly (Oh Yes Hoorah) Hang on not Just Yet, I asked for English to my supprise the operator spoke good English (a first) he said hey hang on I put you through to customer services who also answered fairly qiuckly, for her say No No No Spainish/Catalan as the Office is in Madrid, Oh well back to the Drawing Board.

HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP.

Thank's, Dave Plummer.

Like 0      
02 Mar 2013 8:27 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Dave, 
                      I would try 0034 935 094 000 again. (Barcelona by the way not Madrid, although that makes no difference)

If you use VOIP (I use voipcheap.com) then it’s a free call from anywhere.

Maybe you could explained when you get through, if they speak English, what the problem was last time.  It may have been the wrong extension (i.e. not the English speaking assistance) they connected you with.

Like 0      
02 Mar 2013 9:02 AM by davep2013 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Thanks for your speedy reply, I have had a reply from My Electrics Spain, they only deal with the Mainland.

Thaks for your help.

Like 0      
22 Jan 2014 3:15 PM by steveVoIP Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Against forum rules **

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 1/22/2014 3:40:00 PM.

Like 0      
25 May 2014 2:18 PM by Duggy1 Star rating in Mallorca Puerto Andr.... 10 posts Send private message

Have you tried using their online service

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Please Vote for Tamara's Blog! - 24 posts
**** New Property Developer - 11 posts
Bikes for sale - 1 posts
Help.. School advise in Manilva - 4 posts
Hello - 1 posts
Car Hire .. how do you get the best deal ? - 0 posts
Self employment in Spain - 2 posts
Best Sausages in Spain ?? . It could be... Camposol Butcher shop ...Sector A - 2 posts
Pool heat, lighitng and covers - views from others who have been down this path gratefully received. - 16 posts
Looking for Window Tinting Service in Marbella - 5 posts
Tiling - 5 posts
Orihuela City - 2 posts
corvera airport - 180 posts
Long term parking at murcia airport - 4 posts
Cartagena: Port & City. The Hidden Gem of Med? - 10 posts
Spanish bread - 4 posts
Websites for Charities - 2 posts
Changing my Driving License - 9 posts
Advice on Spanish property tax - 9 posts
Another case won by my fantastic Spanish lawyers! Thanks to EOS - 11 posts
Confusion When Buying a Bank Repossession - 5 posts
leather 3 seater sofa for sale - 0 posts
proof of payments at notary - 3 posts
Dave - 1 posts
Can you help me? - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x