Ryanair again

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Sep 2012 10:22 PM by joe1949 Star rating in Manchester. 61 posts Send private message

I just received my bank credit card bill (28th August) with a Ryanair charge of £2.70 just added. I last used Ryanair in early July so what is this charge for. ?? Could it be the new Spanish exit tax retrospectively charged..(flaming cheek if it is)

As usual with these annoying matters it will cost me about £5 in phone calls to Ryanair if I want to  find out what its all about..

Like 0      
02 Sep 2012 10:53 PM by Jane doig Star rating in Sheffield & La Isla .... 111 posts Send private message

Hello Joe

Yes its the  increase in tax from Spain, I got an email warning me of this, trouble is they still work out cheaper than there rivals mores the pity

Jane

Like 0      
02 Sep 2012 11:13 PM by TamaraEssex Star rating in Colmenar, Malaga. 508 posts Send private message

TamaraEssex´s avatar

Yes it was about £1.27 each way for me, retrospectively charged for July.  Varies slightly from different airports.

Blog about settling into a village house in the Axarquía. http://www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/tamara.aspx

Like 0      
03 Sep 2012 12:33 AM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

joe1949,

You would have recieved an e mail prior to your flight, from Ryanair, asking if you agreed to pay the charge which was incurred by the Spanish government or you had 7 days in which to tell them you disagreed and you were offered a full refund.

If you disregarded that e mail then it would have been accepted that you agreed to pay the extra.

The details were also posted on their website.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
04 Sep 2012 11:54 PM by clondalkin Star rating. 29 posts Send private message

does anyone know why ryanair has pulled the route from dublin to murcia from nov to jan x

Like 0      
05 Sep 2012 12:15 AM by joe1949 Star rating in Manchester. 61 posts Send private message

I never got an e mail from Ryanair & I guess the likelihood of them paying this tax to the Spanish Govt  is remote..

Its scary that companies can debit your card long after the transaction has ended.

Like 0      
05 Sep 2012 10:26 AM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1112 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

Post deleted

This message was last edited by foxbat on 05/09/2012.

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Lloyd TSB / Santander etc. UK and Spain current accounts - 43 posts
electro card meter - 0 posts
LIVING FOR 3 MONTHS AT A TIME IN sPAIN - 34 posts
price for free sat dish supplied and fitted - 5 posts
So what is the temperature at night? - 12 posts
still confused with RESIDENCIA rules - 31 posts
banking reform - 2 posts
NIE EX15 or Certificate of Residency EX18 ? - 3 posts
Satellite dishes the law ? - 15 posts
Murcia? - 13 posts
fire raging at the moment - 15 posts
PRIVATE OWNED SPANISH CARS FOR SALE - 12 posts
University student moving to Spain - 1 posts
Looking for large property to rent and moving from Uk to Spain help :) - 2 posts
car hire - 0 posts
Just moved to Spain - How to register - 8 posts
Linking Paypal to spanish bank account - anyone done this? - 17 posts
Aifos - 0 posts
Paralympic streams - for updating satellite receivers. UK TV Costa Blanca - 0 posts
CAR FOR SALE - 0 posts
Centauro Full/ Full from Murcia - 2 posts
Back-dated Endesa rate. - 21 posts
Security systems - 7 posts
Long-term rental required - 26 posts
Deregister Residencia and Healthcare in order to return to UK - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x