Hi all that are following this thread I will try and answer all the queries and questions raised if I miss any then please let me know and ask again.
1. Yes the company has changed names that was over 3 years ago as I had a partner called Jason Fowles and under Spanish law when you dissolve a company when partners stop working together the company name has to be changed. Legally at that time I did not have to fish work obtained by that company however I did as I am not here to make a fast Euro I am here to live with my family and make sure everyone got what they paid for even if it came out of my pocket as the other company dissolved. However I am still in the same premises and have not moved anywhere are run to hide anywhere.
2. I do not work for the council so have no control over when the License will be granted, the council have there own process which they follow which includes visiting the premises if the owners are not at home at the time of the visit then the application will take considerably longer. The license will be granted when the council have completed all the paperwork, People that believe they have outstanding license application can indeed chase them up by visiting the council offices too.
3. In order for a license to be granted the company that builds the pool has to prove that they have disposed of the rubble/ excavation materials according to Spanish law so it impossible to obtain a license before the pool as is built.
4. In the case of Mr Hall that’s why you have not got your license we have not even started your pool build so how you can comment on something that does not appertain to you I am amazed, we have not even started your pool all you have asked us to do is apply for your license which we have however it will not be granted until the pool is complete.
5. Everyone I have ever dealt with and they are over 1,000 of them this is the only person I have had any problems with as in Dennis, he has never rang me and I have posted my number he seems just to want to get attention for himself for what reason I do not know.
6. I have applied for a obtained licenses for the following people over recent times whose pools I have built nearby: Richard Todd, Peter Elsey, Steven Clarke, Brian Whitfield, Pedro Sanchez, Julio Cesear, Mr Gonzales, Mr Tidd, amongst others.
7. I have helped a large number of people on Sierra Golf and United Golf in my own time and not charged them a penny for that service, this seems to be forgotten and people have to remember this is not the UK and the system is not the same and there are teething problems however anyone I have ever done work for as received the job completed and I have even gone back to their houses and completed work that other companies have left unfinished.
8. In relation to payments for licenses all the customers that have paid me have received architect drawings stamped that proves they have been submitted to the council. The licenses are coming however in some areas they just take longer than others as I mentioned above you can yourself contact the council too.
9. Finally if you have concerns you can contact the architect direct on 650001230 his name Juan from indepro he will happily talk with you however he only speaks Spanish so make sure you can are you have someone with you when you speak to him.
10. I have to say that the small minorities on here have jumped on a band wagon that was never going to roll anywhere I do not even know most of you and have never done any work for you yet you comment on something that you know every few facts about.
11. My businees is going very well and I have lots and lots of satisfied customers who having seen this thread are amazed by the comments, I am even having people call me about more work as the company name is being highlighted. Anyone that truely knows me or my company knows I always finish my work.
As I said my number is 672222537 you can call me anytime or ring the Mazarron office and speak to Lee on 868181134, I am not hiding I am here if you want to ask me anything